i'm getting in a right mess with burning the dvd. i've never done this before so am googling etc but nothing seems to work properly

i tried downloading Nero following the advice on the musebootleg forum. it installed some program called nero kwik media for looking at pictures but doesn't give me the option to burn a dvd only a music disk or a data disk. i did download the free burn programme from within the nero kwik media window but it has done nothing.

i tried imgburn as someone else had mentioned that worked. following some instructions online i got to the "calculate" stage where it just stopped at 77% and that's it.

:( this is driving me potty.

i'm getting in a right mess with burning the dvd. i've never done this before so am googling etc but nothing seems to work properly

i tried downloading Nero following the advice on the musebootleg forum. it installed some program called nero kwik media for looking at pictures but doesn't give me the option to burn a dvd only a music disk or a data disk. i did download the free burn programme from within the nero kwik media window but it has done nothing.

i tried imgburn as someone else had mentioned that worked. following some instructions online i got to the "calculate" stage where it just stopped at 77% and that's it.

Unfortunately I can't help you because I've experienced the same problems in the past. Still haven't watched the Wembley DVD because I couldn't burn it properly. I used Nero as well (it was an older free version that I had). Then I tried downloading the one you've mentioned in your post and I'm pretty sure I couldn't find a way to burn a dvd either. Was going to try the imgburn thing this time around but now I'm not so sure!

Unfortunately I can't help you because I've experienced the same problems in the past. Still haven't watched the Wembley DVD because I couldn't burn it properly. I used Nero as well (it was an older free version that I had). Then I tried downloading the one you've mentioned in your post and I'm pretty sure I couldn't find a way to burn a dvd either. Was going to try the imgburn thing this time around but now I'm not so sure!

i've given up :( i could download more programs and keep trying but i've lost the will to live at the moment.

i was so pleased with myself for working out the torrent as well.

Just finish to look at this fantastics DVDs !!!!! So great sound, so great footage !!!!! animation is just wonderfull !!!!! I was in the show, a step behind so amazing !!!! Thank so much Liam and Paul !!!! And we forget him but it's a big injustice, a big thank to Olly for his wonderfull cover, DVD look so great with it !!!!!! A really pro job for all three !!!!!!

Did you just click the calculator button or did you actually start burning the disc? The calculate part only tells you how much of the disc the folder will use, its not supposed to go all the way to 100%

i've given up :( i could download more programs and keep trying but i've lost the will to live at the moment.

i was so pleased with myself for working out the torrent as well.

Try some youtube videos.

I'm using Nero 10,got it for free on a webbside where you can get everything for free :rolleyes:

1. Start Nero Express

2. Click on videos on the left (The third one)

3. Press DVD-Videofiles

4. Add the clips that you want to add (DvD one or two not both on the same disc)

5. Press Next

6. Make sure that it has selected the right burner

7. Press Burn and wait :)

Hope that helped :)

Ps. PM me if you want a link to that webbside ;)

Archived