I don't think you're quite getting what we're saying :LOL:

I'm sorry, I thought we were both saying PC/Mac and Windows/OSX were two different things and one doesn't necessarily go with the other.

Just shortening the titles... I somehow expected to have that pointed out.

I think this is the first OS discussion I've had that's not about which one is better. Incredible.

Does anyone use the word Macintosh regularly? Well then again I don't even hear the word "application" used much :p

That would be OSX.

No, they don't they use Mac, the shortened version :p

I'm sorry, I thought we were both saying PC/Mac and Windows/OSX were two different things and one doesn't necessarily go with the other.

Yes, which is why my question about PC was irrelevant, and he pointed it out. If you agree, why did you call his question nonsense? :p

Result :D. I'm just happy mine's working. That was a scary 4 hours :LOL:.

Were you the one that got the error?

I remember downloading the Shepherd's Bush recording a few weeks ago and the virus scanner kept blocking it, stopping the download every 5 minutes. Took me forever to figure out what the issue was :LOL:

Were you the one that got the error?

I remember downloading the Shepherd's Bush recording a few weeks ago and the virus scanner kept blocking it, stopping the download every 5 minutes. Took me forever to figure out what the issue was :LOL:

Yeah that was me. I changed my security settings and downloaded a upgrade to my AVG. And it started. Funny thing is that I could use Pirate Bay (which I never do BTW) and it's fine, just didn't like Bootlegs for soon reason. Anyway, everythings fine now.

Well, on wireless now, chugging along at 30kbs. Wasn't going to watch it tonight anyway, tbh, but can't wait to get back into my room where the speed was much faster nonetheless!

edit: Wow, uploading at nearly 1mb/s, yet when I try to put a limit on that my downloading slows down to about 1kb/s. :erm:

Yeah that was me. I changed my security settings and downloaded a upgrade to my AVG. And it started. Funny thing is that I could use Pirate Bay (which I never do BTW) and it's fine, just didn't like Bootlegs for soon reason. Anyway, everythings fine now.

As long as it works now. Can't wait to watch it myself.

It's the closest thing I'll get to being there ;_;

Paul, thanks for this so much!!

My internet is very fucking slow (I'm averaging about 24kb) so my torrent won't be done till tomorrow at best (I need to leave it over night) but once its done I'm going to get some DVD discs on lidl and I have the software to rip audio so I'll have physical and digital copies :3 I'm not selling any copies as I wouldn't like to make a profit out of you and liams work.

Archived