Dear Mr. Glorious Liam, Please will you send your next little packet by the to be signed for post, so you can track it and find out where it has gone? It would save my ancient nerves. I so don't want bits and bobs or even a whole song, I would so like to watch the whole of OoS on your wonderful DVD, which looks so amazingly good from the little bits we've seen.

Love, Teffy :)

Oh my fuck.

:LOL:

Dear Mr. Glorious Liam, Please will you send your next little packet by the to be signed for post, so you can track it and find out where it has gone? It would save my ancient nerves. I so don't want bits and bobs or even a whole song, I would so like to watch the whole of OoS on your wonderful DVD, which looks so amazingly good from the little bits we've seen.

Love, Teffy :)

Im sure it wouldnt go missing twice in a row, I've sent many dvds to Paul before so it will just be a one off, next one will be fine im sure :)

:LOL:

Love it. I had dinner before, but no dessert. This was my dessert. Thanks for the dessert Liam :).

your welcomee :)

If everything goes to plan, Liam. Can you give some estimated time to be ready to download ? :) some predictions?

I hate giving set dates but im gunna try and repost tomorrow, so if this time all goes smoothly it could be there within 2-3 days. Up by weekend if all goes well.

I've discussed with Paul as soon as its in his posession we will set a set date and time it shall go live so everyone knows whats what.

i hate giving set dates but im gunna try and repost tomorrow, so if this time all goes smoothly it could be there within 2-3 days. Up by weekend if all goes well.

I've discussed with paul as soon as its in his posession we will set a set date and time it shall go live so everyone knows whats what.

thank you muuuuuch !!!

Archived