Love the preview :D Best thing to wake up with :)

But not to be rude: CaughMegalomaniaCaughCitizenErasedCaugh

I want to punch you in the face.

How will one obtain this DVD?:stunned:

It will be available on Musebootlegs. You'll need an account and something to download torrent files with.

Thankyou for all the comments guys.

Anyway I hear a few people are very concerned about certain shots aspect ratio. No, the DVD is not letterboxed first of all (unlike wembley was due to a default fault during the editing of that project). Some shots in the edit taken from the screen were cropped to cut the edges of the screen, so there for they werent all exactly to scale, it seems this is whats really bothered some people, so I just wanted to ask how many people this actually matters too? Will it disturb your viewing of the DVD if the aspect ratio of the odd shot here and there is very slightly stretched? Im sure those who this is bothering would rather just make do rather than have the DVDs release pushed back for me to correct these issues you have with it.

I just wanted to ask to see if it bothered anyone else in a big way?

If its a concern for alot of people then I will revise it, no problem. But snide comments like "I dont think Liam gets the whole aspect ratio thing" I wont have. If you have a problem id rather you pm me, because it sucks hearing about all these behind my back comments second hand. I dont expect unanimous praise but for something im doing for free I dont want snide and deliberately rude comments. thanks.

Anyway I hear a few people are very concerned about certain shots aspect ratio. No, the DVD is not letterboxed first of all (unlike wembley was due to a default fault during the editing of that project). Some shots in the edit taken from the screen were cropped to cut the edges of the screen, so there for they werent all exactly to scale, it seems this is whats really bothered some people, so I just wanted to ask how many people this actually matters too? Will it disturb your viewing of the DVD if the aspect ratio of the odd shot here and there is very slightly stretched? Im sure those who this is bothering would rather just make do rather than have the DVDs release pushed back for me to correct these issues you have with it.

If its a concern for alot of people then I will revise it, no problem. But snide comments like "I dont think Liam gets the whole aspect ratio thing" I wont have. If you have a problem id rather you pm me, because it sucks hearing about all these behind my back comments second hand. I dont expect unanimous praise but for something im doing for free I dont want snide and deliberately rude comments. thanks.

Doesn't bother me at all Liam. I'm sure it's brilliant exactly as it is :happy:

Don't pay any attention to the dickheads, bro.

It's your DVD, make it the way you want it!

P.S. you're a fucking hero!

Anyway I hear a few people are very concerned about certain shots aspect ratio. No, the is not letterboxed first of all (unlike wembley was due to a default fault during the editing of that project). Some shots in the edit taken from the screen were cropped to cut the edges of the screen, so there for they werent all exactly to scale, it seems this is whats really bothered some people, so I just wanted to ask how many people this actually matters too? Will it disturb your viewing of the DVD if the aspect ratio of the odd shot here and there is very slightly stretched? Im sure those who this is bothering would rather just make do rather than have the DVDs release pushed back for me to correct these issues you have with it.

Well you know how I feel about the whole thing :D Your DVD's are brill, don't take any notice of the haters.

Ignore them. You know you're God round these parts:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I don't think Liam gets this whole "aspect ratio" thing :rolleyes:

(sorry, had to)

There really are some childish idiots on here, aren't there!

This DVD looks totally brilliant from the bits we've seen and it's incredible that someone is clever enough and generous enough to do it for us. Please just don't listen to any more idiots and let those of us who really care get the pleasure of it. Thank you.

the actual debate about the aspect ratio isnt a problem atall, i was genuinely asking if more people would find it annoying so I could correct it if necassery so I can make everyone happy with the release. I know you cant please everyone but id atleast like to try and make as many people happy with the release as i can if Im able to.

It was only the comment about "not getting the aspect ratio" which was clearly a dig, that i didnt like, thats all, the actual discussion on aspect ratio is no problem atall and like i said before i was offering to try and correct anything if there was call too.

so yeah, no more beef guys between here and MB :)

I just wanna close in response to "in addition it must make him happy", no it dousent.. negativity sucks.

Archived