The royal mail are the people that need asking.

I said id allow MPG's to muselive.. might upload something there in the meantime, perhaps..

That would be sweet. If you could do that then yay :D. How about uploading the audio you had before our anonymous friend gave you the pro audio? Your call Liam.

Hey everyone

I've messaged Paul today about the updates on the DVDs and he's not recieved them yet. Sometimes it can take over a week for items to arrive but theres always the chance it gets lost so I've said if it isnt with him by tomorrow then I'd resend it out.

Was going to upload a vid on youtube tonight to compinsate for the wait but apparantly word is that someone on musebootlegs has branded me of whoreing my vids around so wouldnt want to be accused of that :p

WHORE!!!! love it:D, BTW I thought Whores didn't do favours for free!!!!!

Hey everyone

I've messaged Paul today about the updates on the DVDs and he's not recieved them yet. Sometimes it can take over a week for items to arrive but theres always the chance it gets lost so I've said if it isnt with him by tomorrow then I'd resend it out.

Was going to upload a vid on youtube tonight to compinsate for the wait but apparantly word is that someone on musebootlegs has branded me of whoreing my vids around so wouldnt want to be accused of that :p

People like that are best ignored. Seriously.

There's a misunderstanding : nobody is branding you of whoreing your vids around on MB. ;)

Archived