Btw, I completely agree with those people deriding the morons complaining about the picture size, my post was a cheap joke.

All I can do is echo the thanks been given by every grateful poster in this thread, and I'll be downloading the DVD with great anticipation once it's been uploaded :)

I just wanna close in response to "in addition it must make him happy", no it dousent.. negativity sucks.

Saddened for my poor English but I would like to say it:

1- This "extract" of sentence is not against you, but against the one who want for a "war" between .mu and MB.

2- For the question of the aspect ratio of the image it is just an opinion no criticism

3- I am a fan of MUSE, why I would speak ill without having seen even the result ?? (I am very impatient to see him as well as Leeds ;))

Cheers

wowy28 ;)

It was a bit more angering to those who weren't there. Of course if you saw it in person a broadcast doesn't matter as much but most weren't able to attend.

People still overreacted, but it's worth pointing out. It's why I'm so excited for this DVD :awesome:

Likewise, even though I went to both Reading and Leeds :awesome:.

It was a bit more angering to those who weren't there. Of course if you saw it in person a broadcast doesn't matter as much but most weren't able to attend.

People still overreacted, but it's worth pointing out. It's why I'm so excited for this DVD :awesome:

This so much. I was being naive and hoping that we were gonna see at least one or two of the less well known OoS tracks, and then WHAM :LOL:

Which is also why I'm so ridiculously excited for this, especially as Liam's done such an amazing job

This so much. I was being naive and hoping that we were gonna see at least one or two of the less well known OoS tracks, and then WHAM :LOL:

Which is also why I'm so ridiculously excited for this, especially as Liam's done such an amazing job

You should've come :(

I wouldn't call it naive. I wasn't expecting a full broadcast but never would I think they would only do 3 songs.

Archived