except Darkshines and BBC footage i haven't seen whole song from Reading cause i want to see it as a complete concert :D The whole song would ruin the experience

I'm on this side of the fence... I've saved myself for this DVD (Minus watching the BBC show)... I'd be happy with clips of the whole of OoS... In 30 second iTunes store style clips :p

Just returned from a pretty exciting weekend and have spoke to Paul regarding the disks not arrived yet. Im going to reburn reading and send 1st class, hopefully tomorrow, but with royal mail.. my original package could end up turning up before these.

So yeah, just skimmed through the last couple pages, preview requests etc. I'll put together a quick 15 second of each song mash up with the hq audio, good? :)

Just returned from a pretty exciting weekend and have spoke to Paul regarding the disks not arrived yet. Im going to reburn reading and send 1st class, hopefully tomorrow, but with royal mail.. my original package could end up turning up before these.

So yeah, just skimmed through the last couple pages, preview requests etc. I'll put together a quick 15 second of each song mash up with the hq audio, good? :)

To be precise, it's actually very good !

ok so ive put together alittle vid of songs you havent heard yet with the new audio;

Space dementia

Microcuts

Sceenager

Feeling Good

I'll make some dinner then upload it shortly.

:D

BTW: Will you use the new HQ audio for PiB, New born and Bliss?

Edit: Why am I not suprissed that it's me and ExogenesisP1 that's first again?

ok so ive put together alittle vid of songs you havent heard yet with the new audio;

Space dementia

Microcuts

Sceenager

Feeling Good

I'll make some dinner then upload it shortly.

excited.jpg

What news to come home from college to!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:party::party::party:

:D

BTW: Will you use the new HQ audio for PiB, New born and Bliss?

I left those broadcast by the BBC as they were, simply on the basis that they didnt have that faint scratchyness in the background that the new audio does.

@Liam. How about a 1 minute preview of those four tracks? :D You know you want to <3

sorry id already cut it together earlier after id mentioned it, im pretty busy today so i just had to do it briefly, plus i think alot would rather wait to see the DVD.

Just uploading now.

I left those broadcast by the BBC as they were, simply on the basis that they didnt have that faint scratchyness in the background that the new audio does.

sorry id already cut it together earlier after id mentioned it, im pretty busy today so i just had to do it briefly, plus i think alot would rather wait to see the DVD.

Just uploading now.

:awesome:

Just uploading now.

Any idea how long it's gonna take? I wanna see it before I shut down... xD

Archived