There's nothing to say you couldn't give a duplicate set of prizes. 1 set for the for the result order at the time of deletions, and then one when the contest formally concludes.

I only had 8 votes with my original submission, so I'm not going to benefit from this. I just like finding solutions, and it might not be too late to revisit this in some way.

Be safe.

....that, and I really liked the Muscle Museum Pedal entry. Not much makes me laugh at work, but that did.

^Nope. Not one bit.

There's nothing to say you couldn't give a duplicate set of prizes. 1 set for the for the result order at the time of deletions, and then one when the contest formally concludes.

I only had 8 votes with my original submission, so I'm not going to benefit from this. I just like finding solutions, and it might not be too late to revisit this in some way.

Be safe.

....that, and I really liked the Muscle Museum Pedal entry. Not much makes me laugh at work, but that did.

Yup. And even I voted for the pedal submission.

I still hope "In Kanye West's mansion, WITHOUT his permission" wins in some capacity. Hadn't laughed at something that much in a while.

Question though; what's the difference between the setlist option and say, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney or Thom Yorke's Bedroom? Just curious.

I still hope "In Kanye West's mansion, WITHOUT his permission" wins in some capacity. Hadn't laughed at something that much in a while.

Question though; what's the difference between the setlist option and say, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney or Thom Yorke's Bedroom? Just curious.

...did you read the rule change?

They are only accepting locations, fictional or not.

I seriously don't think they were leaving loop holes. It seems more like they were naive enough to think people would understand the concept of the competition without exact specifics and were a little too slow to respond to matters of policy that needed addressing, probably because this competition isn't high on their priorities. It's also not the 11th hour year, there were still hours left for entries when they were removed - as well as days for voting.

I don't think it was intentional by any means, but the fact remains that if they didn't have specifics at the start, then its their own fault. I can see why they've been deleted - more like concepts than places- but like I've said (and must be getting boring with repeating so much :LOL: ) that's their problem, not whoever's winning. And it honestly does seem to my eye that it's been influenced by the top entry being a negative one.

I disagree with 11th hour thing on a practical note though, in that it's relying on those who've had deleted entries being about when their entries have been deleted, and them recouping the votes they've "lost" as a result of the deletion over less time.

Also, for the record, I'm only going on because of the principle - caville, stop being a dick

I was out, laying in the sun with a friend in the middle of a field. You know, that place on the other side of your window. Called the "outside".

Voting closed at 6pm.

Did you only have time to pop in to throw your toys out the pram and rant earlier, and had to get right back out to the field? :(

I'm so sorry. Maybe if you'd spent less time crying and more time entering a genuine venue idea like all the people your invalid in-joke was ahead of, you'd be in with a chance.

dawson_crying.gif

Ah well, at least not winning means you can spend more time in the field with your friend! :D

I don't think it was intentional by any means, but the fact remains that if they didn't have specifics at the start, then its their own fault. I can see why they've been deleted - more like concepts than places- but like I've said (and must be getting boring with repeating so much :LOL: ) that's their problem, not whoever's winning. And it honestly does seem to my eye that it's been influenced by the top entry being a negative one.

I disagree with 11th hour thing on a practical note though, in that it's relying on those who've had deleted entries being about when their entries have been deleted, and them recouping the votes they've "lost" as a result of the deletion over less time.

Also, for the record, I'm only going on because of the principle - caville, stop being a dick

For the most part I totally agree with you, and up till now I've been apologetic and had nothing but sympathy for anybody who's had their entry removed and tried to be as helpful as possible. I know some people have tried really hard.

For the most part I totally agree with you, and up till now I've been apologetic and had nothing but sympathy for anybody who's had their entry removed and tried to be as helpful as possible. I know some people have tried really hard.

Yeah, Clunge's especially made me laugh:LOL: You guys know I've no beef with the staff, it's just management being noobs that's annoyed me :LOL:

"Somewhere that forces muse to play a good setlist" - It was first, with 70 votes above 2nd place. If Muselive did this, it would be amazing, as we have a sense of humour. It's well known for .mu to lack one.

If Muselive did it half the results would be "OMG MY00ZE ARE THE BESTEST EVERRRRR" and "IN MY PANTS PLZ MATT".

They properly all still laugh at the pwoper and banana jokes...

I'm only on +2 and I'm already going, but surely there's something wrong with just deleting peoples entries especially when they are near the top...

Archived