Ooh, now the TARDIS has the highest score :D. That would be a really awesome venue. 1. I bet ever single fan could fit in there. 2. If you're busy, it doesn't matter - the TARDIS can pick you up when you have time. :awesome:

I'm still wondering who I have to thank for my entry's +2. I'm kinda surprised someone voted for it. Someone from Saxony, I suspect.

Ooh, now the TARDIS has the highest score :D. That would be a really awesome venue. 1. I bet ever single fan could fit in there. 2. If you're busy, it doesn't matter - the TARDIS can pick you up when you have time. :awesome:

I'm still wondering who I have to thank for my entry's +2. I'm kinda surprised someone voted for it. Someone from Saxony, I suspect.

But it will just be Resistance on repeat, you know.. being with the Doctor and all 'we must ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun'

But it will just be Resistance on repeat, you know.. being with the Doctor and all 'we must ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun'

:LOL: Shiiiit. But there should be at least one other song. Knights of Cydonia: come ride with me through the veins of history.

Ahh don't rub more salt into the wound :(

On a more serious note the info is much appreciated, always interesting to find out more about the inner-workings of the board and co.

I can't say I know too much about what goes on at all. I've seen bits and pieces before, but it isn't all dark and evil from what I've gathered :LOL: looks like standard business sort of stuff.

In terms of the message board though, the power order does go: Warner > Management > Admins > Mods but in terms of the practicality the vast number of decisions are mod/admin related, only on specific and usually obvious things do management get involved, and then it's even rarer for Warner themselves to get involved.

Archived