The reason why it was deleted is because it was a duplicate entry. Not saying you stole an idea or anything but whoever came up with it first...

I agree with what he said too though. This is meant to be a fantasy venue competition with an ideal fantasy venue, and 2 of the top ones are about "Somewhere where they are forced to play good setlist" and "Wherever the Muscle Museum pedal has gone". That isn't exactly a fantasy venue, just a way for people to get across the fact they don't like the set lists.

What will you do if Caville wins? It isn't exactly a fantasy venue :$

I still think it's stupid.

This was meant for fans to show what they think their fantasy venue is, not for people to try and get across a message about setlists.

There are actually people who are trying to do well, while all the set list related entries are getting to the top. :noey:

Gotta take the chance when we get it.

Gotta take the chance when we get it.

I've just deleted that post :facepalm:

I realize mine isn't exactly a location either, but in some context I was trying to talk about some kind of Northern Lights, not exactly them though. Maybe a constellation or something, hence "Somewhere where Stars don't Light and Guide"..

Of course there is another meaning to that, but you get what I mean :)

The first 2 because they were already taken, Jodrell Bank and Mordor. Not sure why in the gap between Pamela Anderson's breasts was deleted but oh well! :)

Maybe because she's got a restraining order against Matt? :LOL:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT63PusrkgYynUzjjgdkkJySdvdP9oeIpeU5sWpdPiEaM0b3jIq

(had to do that :LOL: )

In all honesty, the mods probably thought it was a bit inappropriate.

As a word-smith I would like to express my dissatisfaction on this contest by describing it as an extreme cluster-fuck. Why is it that the visual arts are held up to higher scrutiny of judges, while words are presented to the rabid muse fan-base (no offense) of peer review? Language is an integral part of what it means to be human...the sole reason why humanity exists and has become what it is, is because of social interaction. Just as there is a Muse of art and music there surely is a muse of language as well...I propose that a writing contest be held instead to have the winner visit the boys as they're recording their next album. :srsb33f:

Duplicate accounts are not permitted, TSC!

What will you do if Caville wins? It isn't exactly a fantasy venue :$

It is... technically....... Anyway. To those who think I'm a Muse hater, I'm not. Muse have created my passion and career choice. I do youtube videos related to them. If I do win, the tickets will go to people who can't afford to make it to Reading, even though they're the biggest fans I know of.

If it provides any solace, that person probably wasted quite a lot of their time making all those e-mail adresses and Muse accounts.

Yeah and now got banned for it! HAHA!

Right?

Hahaha yeeeeeessssssss.

As a word-smith I would like to express my dissatisfaction on this contest by describing it as an extreme cluster-fuck. Why is it that the visual arts are held up to higher scrutiny of judges, while words are presented to the rabid muse fan-base (no offense) of peer review? Language is an integral part of what it means to be human...the sole reason why humanity exists and has become what it is, is because of social interaction. Just as there is a Muse of art and music there surely is a muse of language as well...I propose that a writing contest be held instead to have the winner visit the boys as they're recording their next album. :srsb33f:

I feel that this competition is shite! It isn't based upon the truly best fantasy that is true to the band, it is the sickening fantasy of the fan-base (once again, no offense) that determines this outcome. I admit that I had good chuckle that "Somewhere that forces them to play a good setlist." It sends a powerful message to the band, yet it wasn't their ideal response of what a surreal imaginative response should be. Henceforth I proclaim that the contest should be restructured to allow for a more creative freehand expression of what we would like to see what is impossible become impossible. A good set list is possible. Playing a show on Halloween night within the Grand Canyon with Satellite Dishes pointed to the stars projecting their code to the stars is a beautiful impossibility. I know I posted it, yet it disappeared, perhaps out to the stars...perhaps not...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzx5hAPZ8yRDbObFj_AEsoemnfk677ZJ3D0EqqPWxoIhxYlbkpog

Archived