Richard Cheese Talks About Dom's LA Rising AfterParty

EMMAlovesMUSE

the KOTaco truck is pretty awesome :yesey:

I must try it.

Dom Anderson said the best tacos in San Diego were in Encinitas. BS No. I don't deny that they are probably great tacos, but nothing beats tacos in Chula Vista.

I guess you can call me a taco connoisseur. haha

I must try it.

Dom Anderson said the best tacos in San Diego were in Encinitas. BS No. I don't deny that they are probably great tacos, but nothing beats tacos in Chula Vista.

May I ask where is this place? :D I've only tried a place in the Barrio Logan area. People tell me Rigoberto's is good, too.

I want to see what this villa looks like! That video that Tom filmed of Supermassive Black Hole doesn't count. Also...Paris Hilton at the party? Does anyone else believe that?? o__O

I must try it.

http://kotacotruck.com/

they've been coming around work lately and the guy is massively funny :D

This party sounds…I don't even know. It makes me want to be there and I don't even like parties. :LOL:

i'd be drunk, in the pool playing with the duckies and charlie :awesome:

Sounds lovely!

I was able to go to their Lolla afterparty but I was staying with a friend and Muse's tour manager, and the manager was tired so we couldn't go. I know I'll get other chances though because they said I was welcome to tag along with them anytime :happy:

:'( I wish I were legal. I would have made sure I was there. :LOL: *piles on makeup and wears tight dress*

Soon.

http://kotacotruck.com/

they've been coming around work lately and the guy is massively funny :D:

Oh dang. I've never gotten food from a truck before. I should. I hear they're great.

Best tacos are in MEXICO. End of story. :phu:

I want to visit the Muse mansion! It sounds so cool! :awesome:

:LOL: Very true.

Archived