Muse back in Studio already?

jackparker

Good news!

Sure is the new live release, They said they will start recording the new album after the summer.

I wonder what gig/gigs they will choose.As i said in the dvd thread i bet for one París, London or Milan, and i hope we can get something from Leeds/Reading.

I did some further analyzing and apparently it will be, as mentioned in the pic, f*cking massive and that all would be revealed soon.

Maybe a summer announcement for the DVD?

Or the Twilight Song. I heard somewhere they are making a song for the twilight final 2 parter.

Good to see they aren't using costey to mix the DVD if it is the dvd we're talking about. Costey messed up with the sound, this guy might do it just right :happy:

I pray for a Goffertpark DVD of course (MKU, Bliss, CE!) but in all reality either Wembley Night 2 or Paris, which had the first 9 TR songs.

Just have to wait and see of course!

They made/recorded NSC fairly soon after resistance so I wouldn't count out new songs. I mean, who knows what they might have came up with during the Leeds rehearsals

Any for their to be a pwoper resistance DVD they would have had to play Exo part 2 live which, as far as I know, they didn't.

Or the Twilight Song. I heard somewhere they are making a song for the twilight final 2 parter.

I pray for a Goffertpark DVD of course (MKU, Bliss, CE!) but in all reality either Wembley Night 2 or Paris, which had the first 9 TR songs.

It's true, i forgot the twilight movies, maybe they are making something, new songs is always good.

I don't think they'll release Goffertpark, they didn't play Exo, but it was a great gig, i saw some videos in youtube and sounds awesome, but in my opinion, Stade de France and Wembley have all the chances for a live release. In Paris they play all the songs of The Resistance and was in daylight, so look better with all those people, but on the other side, Muse has named best act in Wembley so maybe they repeat with another Wembley release.

Anyway, those four nights (In London and Paris) were awesome

Are you kidding!! Chris would never allow that. You heard what he said on the NME interview ages ago about "selling our souls". If they do then :(, respect -10.

Are you sure that the DVD would be in Wembley? After all, they already have a Wembley DVD (and a good one, too) and they've already released those 360 videos of Uprising and CE. If they were smart they would get the footage from somewhere else.

They made/recorded NSC fairly soon after resistance so I wouldn't count out new songs. I mean, who knows what they might have came up with during the Leeds rehearsals

Any for their to be a pwoper resistance DVD they would have had to play Exo part 2 live which, as far as I know, they didn't.

They haven't played Pt 3 either.

Are you sure that the DVD would be in Wembley? After all, they already have a Wembley DVD (and a good one, too) and they've already released those 360 videos of Uprising and CE. If they were smart they would get the footage from somewhere else.

They haven't played Pt 3 either.

That makes it even less likely. They'd be missing 2 tracks off a fairly small album.

Two things we know:

1. Muse released a live multiview live song.

2. The DVD will be from across the tour.

So we can basically conclude that it will be a release (maybe online) of multiple performances in the same format as the preview video.

That's my thinking.

Tweets which followed a few days after...

@MarcCarolan Today i'll be mostly mixing in French!

@MarcCarolan Mixing today with a bit more "Edge"

I Belong To You?... Although if these are Muse related tweets I seriously hope this doesn't mean they're thinking about putting the 'Where The Streets...' cover on the DVD. *shudders* :erm:

Tweets which followed a few days after...

@MarcCarolan Today i'll be mostly mixing in French!

@MarcCarolan Mixing today with a bit more "Edge"

I Belong To You?... Although if these are Muse related tweets I seriously hope this doesn't mean they're thinking about putting the 'Where The Streets...' cover on the DVD. *shudders* :erm:

It'd make sense to put Where The Streets Have No Name on the DVD if its a compilation of the whole tour and to be fair, it was a pretty substantial moment on the tour

Hang on, does it mean 'Edge' as in U2 or Edge as in sound different (as in, edgier (sp?) To me that doesn't look like WTSHNN...

the fact edge is in quotation marks and has a capital letter suggests strongly that he is referring to the Edge, which pretty much means WTSHNN

WTSHNN could be an extra, like BIB with Nic Cester in San Siro, it doesn't mean nothing, at this point, they could release a entire gig with extras, a compilation of gigs, a documentary, or a disk 1 with a gig/compilation of gigs and a disk 2 with extras and a documentary

Archived