What album do you relate to the most

Benson_sean

The Resistance. I can really relate to my own experience travelling through space to find a new home for humanity. :p

To be honest, it's not something I've really thought much about, but thinking about it now, I'd say Showbiz and parts of Absolution.

Absolution. I first loved it during an incredibly difficult period in my life and the lyrics fitted perfectly.

This exactly down to the very last words of everything there. Although my songs related to were more Sing For Absolution, Endlessly, Eternally Missed, Ruled By Secrecy.

Nowadays I honestly relate more to songs out of BH&R, especially songs like Invincible. But probably the closest I've related to any song in history would be Unintended, having the lyrics interpreted a bit differently.

I find being always positive, encouraging, and always finding a solution has been my main taken-on role. I haven't felt any signs of depression since I started being open to people last August. It's awesome. I could also relate to some tracks in The Resistance like United States of Eurasia and Exogenesis.

I don't really find that many of Muse's songs to be that relate-able, to be honest. If I had to pick one I would probably say Absolution for Blackout, but I generally don't relate to Matt's words all that well.

Erm, same for me, lyrics weren't one of the factors which had got me into Muse, so honestly I can't choose any.

• 2 weeks later...

I dont relate to any of them that much. They make me feel certain emotions that help me vent but the lyrics are often too vague for it to click in that way. I love Muse for the escapism I think, which is why I love the likes of Uprising and USofE so much I can only assume.

Archived