Welcome to The Machine by Pink Floyd

Yes, I like them alot lately. But I think WTTM would be pretty interesting, it'd fit with their old style probably.

WTTM would be pretty darn awesome. :D

But they would have to include a 2-minute guitar solo in there! And an amazing bridge. And lots of synths in the outro.

They should do The Wall (The Entire Album). Al I can Imagine is grandiose orchestral elements, Soaring synth arpeggios and other electronic elements, kick-ass Kaoss Pad Solos and vocal harmonies between Dom and Chris :D

...and Dom :ninja:

Fuck yes. :awesome:

I'm liking the number of eople who want them to do Pink Floyd covers.

There are too many songs in general!! haha. Muse's own are :awesome: and when they do a cover they make it :awesome: (usually... Unfortunately, as much as i love the smiths, that cover was their weakest)

But i was just listening to Jeff Buckley - Hallelujah... and thought... hmmmm

Muse could work that into something even more chilling...

"She tied you tooo her kitchen chair, she bwoke.."

At the very least i can imagine Bellamy's vocals with this song. Something like Hyperchondriac Music but... with an exogenesis element. But thats just me...

There are too many songs in general!! haha. Muse's own are :awesome: and when they do a cover they make it :awesome: (usually... Unfortunately, as much as i love the smiths, that cover was their weakest)

But i was just listening to Jeff Buckley - Hallelujah... and thought... hmmmm

Muse could work that into something even more chilling...

"She tied you tooo her kitchen chair, she bwoke.."

At the very least i can imagine Bellamy's vocals with this song. Something like Hyperchondriac Music but... with an exogenesis element. But thats just me...

Muse, I fear, would make Hallelujah overly-grand.

Buckley's version is utterly perfect, and shou;dn't be touched.

On another note, they should totally do Bad Romance - Lady GaGa if they're ever on BBC Live Lounge or something like it. :happy:

Muse, I fear, would make Hallelujah overly-grand.

Buckley's version is utterly perfect, and shou;dn't be touched.

On another note, they should totally do Bad Romance - Lady GaGa if they're ever on BBC Live Lounge or something like it. :happy:

True, i quite agree. I prefer Jeff Buckley's over Alexandra Burkes too. :phu: i dont care how powerful her voice is, Jeff Buckley's is eerie.

I will keep my imagination of the cover al to myself, i like it :) haha.

Vivaldi's Four Seasons - Winter. THE WHOLE WINTER. In 3 parts like Exogenesis. I can hear some of the strings as guitars. Some as piano. Throw in some eerie synths.... keep some strings of course... bass and drumming.. again.. i can hear it... The thought of it makes me feel sick...

Can imagine Bellamy switching between piano and guitar during it

True, i quite agree. I prefer Jeff Buckley's over Alexandra Burkes too. :phu: i dont care how powerful her voice is, Jeff Buckley's is eerie.

I will keep my imagination of the cover al to myself, i like it :) haha.

Alexandra Burke's cover was everything Hallelujah just shouldn't be. Too much going on. Nothing like a man's eerie-sounding voice and a gee-tar. :happy:

:awesome: That could be really good.

It would be immense. I can already play it on Bass, like. :awesome:

Actually, someone suggested Muse doing Hallelujah a lá Hyper Chondriac Music. That doesn't sound that bad in my head. Just as long as they don't go too nuts with it, like.

Actually, someone suggested Muse doing Hallelujah a lá Hyper Chondriac Music. That doesn't sound that bad in my head. Just as long as they don't go too nuts with it, like.

It sounded beautiful in my head, glad someone else sort of agrees!

Ok i actually REALLY want them to do that now :( I would pay a stadium ticket price for Hallelujah :( Damn my imagination.

It sounded beautiful in my head, glad someone else sort of agrees!

Ok i actually REALLY want them to do that now :( I would pay a stadium ticket price for Hallelujah :( Damn my imagination.

I'm just worried, with their current mindset of songwriting and arranging, that they'd not make an HCM-esque Hallelujah that good. I dunno. If they do get round to it, and it turns out to be the bog's dollocks, I will actually smile.