Well Matt said he loves it so all he has to do is persuade the other two :p

Thanks, i was gonna say they should do some enter shikari songs but im not sure muse do screamo. :unsure:

I love livin on a prayer :happy:

TOTALLY thought you said "shakira" :LOL::LOL::LOL: I almost died laughing. :chuckle:

Well Matt said he loves it so all he has to do is persuade the other two :p

Thanks, i was gonna say they should do some enter shikari songs but im not sure muse do screamo. :unsure:

I love livin on a prayer :happy:

Me too. Some people did a cover of it at my school though and killed it, the bass was completely out of time. I thought you said Shakira too, sorry :LOL:

Hips Don't Lie, anyone? After seeing the recent vids of UD, maybe that might be appropriate...:chuckle:

Down with the sickness - Disturbed (possibly a falsetto "OoowahaAHAH!")

I second this!:D I was just listening to this song today and thought "Oh I would SO love to hear Muse's version of this" :yesey: The drumming in this song is beyond amazing! (and that's a lot coming from someone who usually doesn't listen to stuff like this :LOL:)

some chilli peppers would win for sure, i think for me itd be a toss up between charlie, get up and jump, and death of a martian. but i also feel some MGMT is in order, and along with this....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtFVRo1ovIk :chuckle:

yes, theres only two people. yes, the singer is in some navajo get-up, and yes, the keyboard guy is wearing a cape. :LOL:

Edited by pandaman37

Milkshake. :LOL: By whatshername, Kelis?

Hahah I seriously DREAMT about this, woke up ROFL :p Can definitely imagine Matt go:

My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard, and they're like, its better than yours, damn right...

.. with his english accent and all. Of course the "la-la, la-la- laaaa " is in falsetto :$ and Chris answers "warm it up.." [ lala la la laaa ] " The boys are waiting " :LOL:

It would be so fucking brilliant. Hate that song <3