Ridiculous things people have said to you about Muse

rawrsomesauce

I've heard some casual fans saying that, to be honest it was like a compliment. Anyway that was how I took it.

yeah me too. I was actually a little proud to say it was his voice. He's a fan since that moment.

Not sure how my comment was interpreted, but I don't think people are dumb for thinking that his voice is not a human voice. I was simply saying that I knew the difference, but perhaps because I was more aware of Matt's range. But in KOC, his voice has always been epic and impressive.

I only read the first 3 pages of this thread. Those who said that Muse are using lights and such to make their live performances seem good...I must agree >.> I've got to say that besides their unnecessarily absurd lights n' lasers n' visuals have been covering up the fact that they've really been sucking live. When you see video from the arena shows, you have these huge towers with sick visuals + lasers and everyone is looking in awe. When you look at like the Walter Kerr VMA performance or Teignmoth shows, where there are no crazy lights or visuals, those shows are very dull and boring and nothing exciting is happening. Nothing to distract you from the fact that the band is doing nothing on stage. But this is one large crazy angry debate, so...

"Citizen Erased sucks"

Muse are great live with or without lights, some people are fools, blame over The Resistance only for Guiding Light (i like it), and saying their shows are crap only because they played Feeling Good,but they forget Exogenesis, Unnatural, Take a Bow, Butterflies, and a lot more...

I only read the first 3 pages of this thread. Those who said that Muse are using lights and such to make their live performances seem good...I must agree >.> I've got to say that besides their unnecessarily absurd lights n' lasers n' visuals have been covering up the fact that they've really been sucking live. When you see video from the arena shows, you have these huge towers with sick visuals + lasers and everyone is looking in awe. When you look at like the Walter Kerr VMA performance or Teignmoth shows, where there are no crazy lights or visuals, those shows are very dull and boring and nothing exciting is happening. Nothing to distract you from the fact that the band is doing nothing on stage. But this is one large crazy angry debate, so...

"Citizen Erased sucks"

I disagree. Some of their best gigs from this tour and the BH&R tour have been the ones with toned down visuals. With the Teignmouth gigs you have to remember that they were playing TR live for the first time after a long break, in their hometown, so they were probably more nervous than they normally would be. I personally thought both nights were great.

This kinda seems more like a discussion for the Controversial Muse Opinions thread, rather than this one.

http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=73858 :)

Guest Bliss272
All Muse songs sound just the same and the one that pissed me: Muse has a negative and vewy bad influence on me!

Yeah that was my mother:facepalm: I wish she could understand

I understand. I don't see how ALL their songs sound the same. They've done a lot of different stuff! Wish she could understand too....I've converted all my family to museism, so I guess I'm lucky that they like it! :happy:

Guest Bliss272
when a friend heard the first singing where Matt uses his falsetto of KoC (the Nananaaaa....), he asked me: "that's cool, what instrument to they use for that?"

He just couldn't believe it was his voice

That's kind of cool! Sometimes when I listen to Muse there may be an awkward moment when I get the vocals and guitar confused.:D Not really in KoC, but it's kind of cool your friend did :)

Not sure how my comment was interpreted, but I don't think people are dumb for thinking that his voice is not a human voice. I was simply saying that I knew the difference, but perhaps because I was more aware of Matt's range. But in KOC, his voice has always been epic and impressive.

I was just agreeing to your post. :)

"Citizen Erased sucks"

You think that this is dull?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFj7aXfuf8I

I was asked what I was addicted to and in the list of things I named off, Muse was one of them. My friend replied and told me that if I was his kid he would get me addicted to something less dangerous like crack or cocaine :LOL:

"Citizen Erased sucks"

You are wrong.

Thank you, goodnight.

Trolling? Seriosly? :LOL: Or are you just trolling me? :rolleyes:

I was later told that the reason was several reports about me being annoying and rude.

I guess Kev just couldn't stand the ocean of reports anymore.

Remember guys, this isn't the "Why did Sippe get banned?" thread... It's not a discussion to have in public or anywhere on the board for that matter.

Not even in my love boat? Or Banter?

In that case, kev broke the rules :p

Archived