Ridiculous things people have said to you about Muse

rawrsomesauce

Quite funny if he meant for that on purpose :LOL:

He could very well have been serious - not sure if I've already posted it on here, but he's also the one telling me that it sounds like Matt's throwing up when he sings. Convincing him of the quality of their music (or rather the singing) is a lost cause :p

Uhm, they do hundred gigs a year to gain even more fame and a bigger fanbase, not to please current fans. And not all passionately hate Guiding Light, I like it aswell. It's not great by any means but it's pretty decent and fun.

Fans aren't gained by doing gigs.Well not many of the ppl I know and they don't know Muse. I agree with you at some point but they do care about us coz we are the reason that this bloody awesome band is up there right now.Without us maybe they would play in small bars and Matt would work for NASA:p I think you get to my point;)

Fans aren't gained by doing gigs.Well not many of the ppl I know and they don't know Muse. I agree with you at some point but they do care about us coz we are the reason that this bloody awesome band is up there right now.Without us maybe they would play in small bars and Matt would work for NASA:p I think you get to my point;)

Erm, yes they are.

Erm, yes they are.

Ok it might not sound like I wanted it to.What I'm trying to say is that ,personaly,I wouldn't pay even 1$ for a ticket for a concert of a band/singer I don't know and don't like.And.yes Muse haven't been to Greece for ages but it's still the way I think it is.You may be right about that.I don't doubt it.I'm just writing what I'm thinking;)

Edit:I know it is a bit confusing.Sowwy:$

Ok it might not sound like I wanted it to.What I'm trying to say is that ,personaly,I wouldn't pay even 1$ for a ticket for a concert of a band/singer I don't know and don't like.And.yes Muse haven't been to Greece for ages but it's still the way I think it is.You may be right about that.I don't doubt it.I'm just writing what I'm thinking;)

It's ok :LOL:

You live, I'm guessing, somewhere that bigger bands don't play that often. I live in London where pretty much every band in existence will play. When you live somewhere with so many gigs you'll happily go and see bands you don't know that well. If they blow you away you may well go out and buy their whole discography and become a huge fan.

I know a lot of the Muse fans on this board discovered the band when they were supporting for someone else, or by being taken to a gig by a friend who was a fan and then getting hooked themselves. These are by no means isolated cases. Why else would bands tour so extensively? Not just to give a treat to fans who already love them but to win over those who know a few songs and are curious.

It's ok :LOL:

You live, I'm guessing, somewhere that bigger bands don't play that often. I live in London where pretty much every band in existence will play. When you live somewhere with so many gigs you'll happily go and see bands you don't know that well. If they blow you away you may well go out and buy their whole discography and become a huge fan.

I know a lot of the Muse fans on this board discovered the band when they were supporting for someone else, or by being taken to a gig by a friend who was a fan and then getting hooked themselves. These are by no means isolated cases. Why else would bands tour so extensively? Not just to give a treat to fans who already love them but to win over those who know a few songs and are curious.

I guess you're right! Every single band/singer does this.Thats a requirement in their jobs:)

And I think that on 18th b-day I will move faaar away from this shitty town:phu:

I can understand not wanting to pay a lot of money for bands you don't know at all, but if it were only $1 I'd probably go as often as I could. Some of the bands I love today I found seeing them for the hell of it.

I can understand not wanting to pay a lot of money for bands you don't know at all, but if it were only $1 I'd probably go as often as I could. Some of the bands I love today I found seeing them for the hell of it.

That's what I actually mean. The 1$ comment was only.. kind of an excessive example.

"The guys guitar looks like a banjo"

Dont even know which Manson he was talking out of his ass about.

You sure they don't mean the Resonator in the Plug In Baby video? I can see why someone might think that, but really, it doesn't look like a banjo. At all.

Guest Bliss272

1. Matt sounds like a cat, looks like a mouse, and his henchmen are rats. I don't like Chris and Dom being called "henchmen"

2. Muse is boring

3. SBH was created for Twilight

4. Muse sounds the same

5. Their only good songs are either, "That song from Twilight" or "That song that plays on the radio"

6. I think it is crazy that Matt said he is a crap guitar player and Chris Martin is a better singer than him

7. Muse sucks and should not be put in the list of good bands

8. All mainstream bands are better than Muse

9. I showed someone a pick of Matt and they said "It's the guy from radioplay! I like them."

10. Matt sounds exaclty like Thom Yorke

ZOMG I CAN GO ON FOREVER!!! People..:facepalm:

Archived