Ridiculous things people have said to you about Muse

rawrsomesauce

My friend said the following yesterday: "Muse is a really good band! The only thing I don't like about them is Matt's voice, it's so whiny."

A lot of people tend to despise Matt's voice for being whiny. I can understand Showbiz era but I still like his voice. I also don't get it when Radiohead fans complain about Matt's voice being to whiny.

A lot of people tend to despise Matt's voice for being whiny. I can understand Showbiz era but I still like his voice. I also don't get it when Radiohead fans complain about Matt's voice being to whiny.

Yeah, I think a quarter of the posts in this thread are about Matt's voice, maybe more haha. Anyway, I like his voice, I don't understand why people wouldn't be bothered by the gasping, I mean I'm used to it, it's just so obvious in Map Of Your Head.

Yeah, I think a quarter of the posts in this thread are about Matt's voice, maybe more haha. Anyway, I like his voice, I don't understand why people wouldn't be bothered by the gasping, I mean I'm used to it, it's just so obvious in Map Of Your Head.

I was never bothered by the "whiny voice" or the gasping. I didn't even notice the gasping until someone pointed it out to me. Oh well.

I was never bothered by the "whiny voice" or the gasping. I didn't even notice the gasping until someone pointed it out to me. Oh well.

Me too!! Actually when my friend told me that he's gasping i didn't believe him but then i noticed it too! It still doesn't bother me!

Have you found your sole purpose in life? :p

But seriously.

"Omg Muse are so good <3"

"lol, they can't even play their instruments"

"OMGHAUDKAHWDLASDKHA" *Rant*

TrollfaceHD.png

(Which is quite ironic coming from a person who makes a big deal out of everything)

But seriously.

TrollfaceHD.png

(Which is quite ironic coming from a person who makes a big deal out of everything)

:chuckle:

I don't have room to make fun, I would probably rant if someone said that Muse can't play their instruments. Or else tell them to STFU and GTFO :$

But seriously.

TrollfaceHD.png

Radiohead fans I think are easiest to troll. If you so much as mention Muse are better they'll be pissed off for a good 6 months after the post. I've personally seen this.

• 2 weeks later...

A guy at my school who was supposedly my "friend" said that Muse were going to split up. I knew he was lying because he said that they got in a huge fight and that Matt and Chris beat up Dom -_- He also said he got their autograph, so I told him to send me a picture of the autograph, and then he admitted that he didn't get their autograph.I wanted to slap him -_-

Here's a conversation I had with my dad a few days ago. He saw them in Indiana with me (different section than me though).

Dad: I really like that one Muse song. I think it says "golden" or something....

Me: ...I dunno what you mean... wait, do you mean Hyper Music?

Dad: I don't think so...

Me: Then I have no idea...

Dad: It goes something like "dun dun, dun, dun dun" *really bad air drums*

Me: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: Guiding Light....?

Dad: Yeah, that's it! I think it's my favorite Muse song!

:facepalm:

Here's a conversation I had with my dad a few days ago. He saw them in Indiana with me (different section than me though).

Dad: I really like that one Muse song. I think it says "golden" or something....

Me: ...I dunno what you mean... wait, do you mean Hyper Music?

Dad: I don't think so...

Me: Then I have no idea...

Dad: It goes something like "dun dun, dun, dun dun" *really bad air drums*

Me: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: Guiding Light....?

Dad: Yeah, that's it! I think it's my favorite Muse song!

:facepalm:

I like your dad.

When I talk to my dad about Muse, he sighs :(

My mum likes them though :)

Sounds like my parents.

My mom loves them, and actually went to Lollapalooza this year with me. My dad on the other hand says "I like Muse fine, but they sound the same in every song. And I don't like the lead singer's voice." :facepalm:

Archived