I'm wearing sunscreen. :$

LOLZ. I have a full supply of sunscreen, but since I'm in Arizona, I avoid being outside whenever possible. Swim at night, work from home, etc. :D

...Is a full-size bottle of sunscreen allowed in carry-on luggage? I'm going to guess no. :erm:

LOLZ. I have a full supply of sunscreen, but since I'm in Arizona, I avoid being outside whenever possible. Swim at night, work from home, etc. :D

...Is a full-size bottle of sunscreen allowed in carry-on luggage? I'm going to guess no. :erm:

My plan is just to buy some when I get down there.

are they going to play 1hr 30 min set, or just the 8 song like they did with U2?

if they re going to play only 8 or 10 songs, it's not worth going ......and what time are they scheduled to take the stage?

I'm crossing my fingers for an epic Wembley set... Tom Morello confirmed that we are at least getting at 17-19 song set out of them and Rise Against. On stage times won't be announced until a day or two before the show. Most likely Muse will go on at 8ish.

I'm crossing my fingers for an epic Wembley set... Tom Morello confirmed that we are at least getting at 17-19 song set out of them and Rise Against. On stage times won't be announced until a day or two before the show. Most likely Muse will go on at 8ish.

Oh thanks for the info, but how do you know?

Oh thanks for the info, but how do you know?

They usual aren't for these types of shows. Rage will finish by 11/11:30, if they play for 90 minutes that puts them starting at 9:30/10. 20 Minute intermission, Muse starts at 8 and plays until 9:30ish.

Who asked Tom morello about Muse playing 18 songs? was that from an interview? If that's the case, Tom could be full of Sh.t. If doors open at 3, there are 6 acts......and curfew is at 11 pm. Let's say that Muse came on at 8 pm sharp, they play their full set till 9 30. Rage will play at 10 pm.....and then what? for just an hour? Get out of here!!!!!

I think this whole every band will play a full set talk is rubbish........unless they start music at noon, I don't see how they could fit every act playing at least 90 minutes.

Sounds shady to me....no? Since the event is not sold out, Rage and company are b sing to boost ticket sales.

I rather them be upfront rather than tricking us.....

My best guess......

3-3:30 el grand silencio

3:45-4:15 immortal technique

4:30-5:30 lauryn hill

5:45-6:45 rise against

7-8:30 muse

9-11 rage

I doubt it will take 30 minutes to set up between the first 2 acts or lauryn and rise against

http://LARisingfestival.com

The website has an FAQ section with a lot of good info. Parking opens at 10 am (& costs up to $25), GA gates open at noon & there will be numbered/color coded wristbands. Wristbands are first come/first served and get you into 1 of 3 GA sections. Sections closest to stage are distributed first and in order. If you are seated, the gates open at 1 PM. First set starts at 3 pm and festival will end "near midnight". Great news- bottled water is only $2.

My best guess......

3-3:30 el grand silencio

3:45-4:15 immortal technique

4:30-5:30 lauryn hill

5:45-6:45 rise against

7-8:30 muse

9-11 rage

I doubt it will take 30 minutes to set up between the first 2 acts or lauryn and rise against

Yeah I think Lauryn will be nerfed down to 45 minutes and Rise will get a 75-90 minute set. Muse might get 1:45 hopefully!

Where does it say this? I haven't kept a close eye on things lately.

From the website:

General Admission Field gates open at 12:00pm off Menlo Ave. on the west side of the L.A. Memorial Coliseum. Parking lots open 10:00am please plan to arrive early.

Upon entry, G.A. Field guests will exchange their ticket for a color coded and numbered wristband. Wristbands will be distributed on a first come, first serve basis. Specific colored wristbands will allow access to one of three G.A. Field sections. Sections closest to the stage will be distributed first and in order.

G.A. Field guests will have access to all of the venue’s facilities and amenities including access to free refillable water stations in each of the G.A. field sections.

Also of note:

set times will be posted just prior to the show, please check back

Archived