I got it too. :happy: Excellent, I don't need to get my address changed before they ship 'em.

This made me pause, though:

If you have not received your tickets by July 23nd, please call us at the number below.

Typo, or do they seriously keep people with lost tix in suspense for a whole month?

I didn't know you were coming to the US. Who else is coming over across the pond?

So, the hotels are filling out quickly, eh? I suppose I should start looking around.

As much as I would love to Cris I'm not coming. I have no money for that!

We've got a few spots available in our suite if any of you guys are interested? Right now, it's looking to be about $31 per person. The hotel is also a half a mile away from the venue. Let me know if you guys want in on it. I'd be more than happy to help. :happy:

How many spots do you have available? I could possible fill that up with my two friends and I. We are still prowling for locations to stay, whether it be with other friends that are out there, or by hotel

How many spots do you have available? I could possible fill that up with my two friends and I. We are still prowling for locations to stay, whether it be with other friends that are out there, or by hotel

Right now, I have 2 spots available. Unless people want to start camping on the floor in the room, I don't know if we'll have enough room after this. I can bring some sleeping bags and pillows though! Muser sleepover. :LOL::p

Right now, I have 2 spots available. Unless people want to start camping on the floor in the room, I don't know if we'll have enough room after this. I can bring some sleeping bags and pillows though! Muser sleepover. :LOL::p

I'm interested if there's still a spot left. I haven't booked my flight yet but I'm planning on arriving the 28th or 29th and leaving on the 31st.

I've been sleeping on a couch the last two months. A floor can't be far from it, haha. Sounds like this has potential to get crazy. I don't want to interfere anymore than needs to be there, but am open to the idea of sleeping anywhere that is possible not to get stabbed by homeless people out on streets, not that it'd resort to that.

Optimistically, the more people to a room, the cheaper for each person, right?!

I've been sleeping on a couch the last two months. A floor can't be far from it, haha. Sounds like this has potential to get crazy. I don't want to interfere anymore than needs to be there, but am open to the idea of sleeping anywhere that is possible not to get stabbed by homeless people out on streets, not that it'd resort to that.

Optimistically, the more people to a room, the cheaper for each person, right?!

Haha indeed. It'll be fun times. :happy:

And Liz, yes ma'am. :D We'll have food and beverages of all sorts for the afterparty, and any muser is invited.

Haha indeed. It'll be fun times. :happy:

And Liz, yes ma'am. :D We'll have food and beverages of all sorts for the afterparty, and any muser is invited.

I am probably just going to get drunk and dance obnoxiously then pass out.

Archived