It seems that more GA tickets are surfacing, which is fine.

I have 3 GA tickets that I am looking to sell and am willing to sell for $100/each. Less than face value. Let me know if you all know of anyone trying to buy a ticket. I'd like to get some of my money back since I can't go.

Also, RATM is great; epic. I think the hype I had when I was planning on going is being able to see RATM and be part of a crazy crowd. I want Muse to play great songs, but statistically, I can't see that happening, though Reading and Leeds being so close I hope I am wrong for the sake of everyone going to LA.

The discussion about ratms sucking and the event not selling out are connected...the even won't sell out cos ratm suck!!!! Simple as that.

Do you think if muse were supporting macca or the stones that there would still be tickets available now????

Case close, ratm suck!!!!

We should all

Come together and boo them off

The stage, throw tacos and burritos at them

, so maybe muse will play 2 sets ???

tumblr_lnu5s5SkyD1qaheuro1_400.png

...anyways

there are 24 days and 18 1/2 hours until the show starts :p

:awesome:

My friend is inviting me to go with him since he has an extra ticket and I only have to pay $60. I have no idea where his seat is but fuck it, I have someone to go with and a cheap ticket! I'M TOTALLY GOING.

FUCK YES.

Rap and hip pop don't dominate the current music scene because j z, snoop dog, eminem etc.. Wouldn't be able to fill up a small shady high school stadium......let alone a big stadium

Oh. Guess I was imagining it when Jay-Z and Eminem sold out 2 nights at Yankee Stadium. My bad.

Unless they add the red hot chili peppers or something.......RATM will jump the shark...and it will be a fiasco.

Muse made a huge mistake accepting their offer to support them.........Matt or Dominique should have replied something like this " us supporting you guys???? can you guys sell out Wembley stadium? get out of here!!!!" Go back to the Barrio!!!!! :LOL:

I think we should all come together and start booing RATM off as soon as they take the stage....then throw tacos and tortillas and breakfast burritos at them....and then leave after 2 songs.....!!!!! that's an uprising!!!!!!

Unless they add the red hot chili peppers or something.......RATM will jump the shark...and it will be a fiasco.

Muse made a huge mistake accepting their offer to support them.........Matt or Dominique should have replied something like this " us supporting you guys???? can you guys sell out Wembley stadium? get out of here!!!!" Go back to the Barrio!!!!! :LOL:

I think we should all come together and start booing RATM off as soon as they take the stage....then throw tacos and tortillas and breakfast burritos at them....and then leave after 2 songs.....!!!!! that's an uprising!!!!!!

Then we'll be beaten to death by the RATM fans

:LOL: What the fuck is wrong with you? How 'bout this? You throw the first taco and if you're still alive after the fans react, I'll lob the second one.

not just a burrito...but a breakfast burrito!!!!

as soon as we see RATM taking on the stage, we start booing like no tomorrow, then we throw breakfast burritos at tom morello, and toriillas, and tacos at the other 3 buffoons.....then we chant " go back to the barrio " ...then after 2 songs, we leave and go home to beat the traffic.

and yea.. Dominique should have told RATM off...and should have told them this" Us supporting you peasants ???? are you f ing kidding me? are you peasants from east LA , from the Barrio , able to sell out Wembley Stadium????? get out of here!!!!!!!!"

as soon as we see RATM taking on the stage, we start booing like no tomorrow, then we throw breakfast burritos at tom morello, and toriillas, and tacos at the other 3 buffoons.....then we chant " go back to the barrio " ...then after 2 songs, we leave and go home to beat the traffic.

and yea.. Dominique should have told RATM off...and should have told them this" Us supporting you peasants ???? are you f ing kidding me? are you peasants from east LA , from the Barrio , able to sell out Wembley Stadium????? get out of here!!!!!!!!"

I can see where you're coming from, but seriously, Muse wouldn't be the same if it weren't for RATM. I mean, just look at the amount of Rage riffs they use in their shows. We probably wouldn't have songs like Hyper Music, or Ashamed, or CE. If Matt, or indeed, any of the other members of Muse saw their own fans throwing shit at rage, they'd probably go down there and twat you themselves. Assuming Timmy C didn't do it first.

The number of "we" statements here is problematique. I agree, he who throws the first mexican dish shall be beat to shit. I'd like to see that. I've got great seats and a camera to post it to the interwebz.

So, what do you guys think the chances of Muse having "Take A Bow" in the set are?

Not gonna lie, that's one song I'd like to see live.

I'd say it's a decent shot. And it is awesome live- especially as an opener. They played it a couple of times on the last leg of the US Resistance tour so it's not like they can't do it here.

So, what do you guys think the chances of Muse having "Take A Bow" in the set are?

Not gonna lie, that's one song I'd like to see live.

Closing with it in NC was RIDICULOUS! I didn't think it would be that great but by the time they've fucked your mind, it is just the icing on the performance. KoC was pretty kick ass early in the set as well. I think they'll keep the WAtU, Uprising, Resistance opening although I think an extended New Born intro would kick ass as an opener which aligns with R&L. IDK we'll see. 24 days!

Would WatU work without the towers, though? Besides, it would take up valuable performance time in a non-headline slot.

I always figured TAB would be appropriate if they're sticking with the overall show theme. So would Assassin, but fat chance in hell of hearing that.

IF, by some chance in hell, they play "Assassin", I hope they Grand Omega that shit up.

FACT! Assassin/ MK back to back and I'll never listen to another band again. WAtU would take up some time, maybe they'll do the summer stadium tour and have some people protest or they'll just walk out and start shredding.

Archived