^ Same.

I need a bed to sleep in after driving 6+ hours (which is looking like how I'll be getting there).

That said, it won't stop me from getting up before dawn to get over to the coliseum to get a place in line. I can always slump up against a wall or tree or something if I get tired while waiting. :p

Both Muse shows I've gone to I have started queuing in line before the sun started to rise. That being said, I suppose I need to get there even earlier if I want to be with others on the rail. I can't accept anything except barrier. Have to be tough and take it. Adrenaline will kick in once Muse and RATM play and you'll forget you're tired.

Both Muse shows I've gone to I have started queuing in line before the sun started to rise. That being said, I suppose I need to get there even earlier if I want to be with others on the rail. I can't accept anything except barrier. Have to be tough and take it. Adrenaline will kick in once Muse and RATM play and you'll forget you're tired.

Ill be on the brink of death from waiting hours and hours and finally get to barrier and all my energy be gone but as soon as the opening acts are done and I hear that first chord from muse I'm like uma therman in pulp fiction when she gets the shoot.

Ill be on the brink of death from waiting hours and hours and finally get to barrier and all my energy be gone but as soon as the opening acts are done and I hear that first chord from muse I'm like uma therman in pulp fiction when she gets the shoot.

:LOL: EXACTLY!

im gonna go to the hotel to check in, chill there and pre-party, pre-game with drinks... and show to the venue like 50 min before it starts and just chill in the back of the GA section for the first few hours and move my way up once rise against comes on.

Definitely! I'll be there in the early morning, red bull in hand. :)

after reading most of these latest posts about the waiting game, I'll get there really really early and wait with some of you. My plan now is to get there by 8AM. (good time?) I'll be coming from Ventura so it wont be too bad.

I'll bring the capri suns (haha, remember those?) yahtzee, and cards.

after reading most of these latest posts about the waiting game, I'll get there really really early and wait with some of you. My plan now is to get there by 8AM. (good time?) I'll be coming from Ventura so it wont be too bad.

I'll bring the capri suns (haha, remember those?) yahtzee, and cards.

Sounds good! I'll be there around 7am. And Capri sun ftw! :LOL:

I remember bringing two boxes of Capri Suns to Staples #2 and they were gone by early afternoon (I arrived at 6:30am). Granted, that was also an obscenely hot day, well above your LA norm.

I'll try to say hi to you guys in line since even though we have seats, we want to get there before parking becomes too hectic. Content just chilling in the seats for 2 hours before the first act goes on (and attempting to find non-crappy food). Not sure how GA queue works there and if we'll be able to easily access where you all are, though.

^OHH MMYY GOODD. That made my night!!! I wonder what Morello means by saying the Muse 'will have all their stadium shit', does that somewhat-confirm theyll bring the pyramid out? If they do then that'll be the stage they use for the entire festival. I could care less though, FULL FUCKING SETS!!! AHHH

^OHH MMYY GOODD. That made my night!!! I wonder what Morello means by saying the Muse 'will have all their stadium shit', does that somewhat-confirm theyll bring the pyramid out? If they do then that'll be the stage they use for the entire festival. I could care less though, FULL FUCKING SETS!!! AHHH

Noooooo. Please no pyramid!! I thought the HAARP setup and the hexagon festival setup were so much better than the pyramid. It was not inviting whatsoever.

^Agreed. As cool as it was to look at the pyramid it didn't function well as a concert stage. For me, it somewhat overshadowed the point of the concert, the music, and turned into more of a 'hey look at what we can do!', kind of thing. The HAARP stage functioned perfectly for both.

I'm so glad to read the news saying Muse will play a full set (which was mentioned somewhere before, I believe, though), but what did he mean by "all their stadium sh*t" exactly? I don't think it's possible for them to bring the pyramid stage, if this is what he was implying, since it's not only Muse who are playing at this venue on the day.

Maybe they aim to bring it to the US since they've got other gigs, which are mostly headlining festivals, though.

Archived