http://LARisingfestival.com

The website has an FAQ section with a lot of good info. Parking opens at 10 am (& costs up to $25), GA gates open at noon & there will be numbered/color coded wristbands. Wristbands are first come/first served and get you into 1 of 3 GA sections. Sections closest to stage are distributed first and in order. If you are seated, the gates open at 1 PM. First set starts at 3 pm and festival will end "near midnight". Great news- bottled water is only $2.

Thnx, great Info

As time draws closer we should figure out a time to begin queuing

Muse sometimes doesn't play 1:45 at their own shows. :LOL:

Well, if they don't want to look like pussies in front of Rage, they might have to do it this once. :chuckle:

So when are we queuing?

Once I know if I'm flying or driving, I'll let you know. Driving = no queue, probably get there late. Flying depends on the flight time. Obviously. :p I'll probably end up in the back, so if any of you Musers are planning to skip the queue and come in later...see you there!

Cool to see that theyre not going overboard with the bottled water prices. $2 is reasonable seeing as how I've seen places charge up to $4 for one bottle. Also, sucks that you cant go in and out of the venue. I was hoping to go catch something to eat during Lauryn Hill's set. (Only set I wouldn't mind missing and I gotta eat, festival is from 3pm to ~12am, Ill be starving if I dont eat something) I'm sure they'll have food stands set up there, but they'll be ridiculously overpriced :(

Cool to see that theyre not going overboard with the bottled water prices. $2 is reasonable seeing as how I've seen places charge up to $4 for one bottle. Also, sucks that you cant go in and out of the venue. I was hoping to go catch something to eat during Lauryn Hill's set. (Only set I wouldn't mind missing and I gotta eat, festival is from 3pm to ~12am, Ill be starving if I dont eat something) I'm sure they'll have food stands set up there, but they'll be ridiculously overpriced :(

Actually I'm really looking forward to it. Have never seen her live.

As someone who would generally never go for Lauryn Hill's music, I caught the latter half of her Coachella set while waiting for another band and she was surprisingly fun. Very danceable. I'm looking forward to her more than Rise Against, at any rate. (I hated RA before, tried some recommendations from people after I found they were on the LA Rising lineup, and still can't get into them.)

So, my friend's and I are trying to go but can't really seem to make it work, financially. I'd have to go there and be dirt poor and eat fast food and sleep in a place that's free. Since that isn't really an option that I seem to have, between the three of us we have 3 GA tickets and are looking to sell them. From a previous post, it looks as if GA tickets are still being sold. If anyone is looking for GA tickets, you should purchase them from me instead of Ticketmaster. Help a fellow Muse fan out. :)

I'd love to make it out there and see this awesome show with Muse and RATM. My hand this time around isn't dealt that great.

I'll post these on MuseBay later today.

So, my friend's and I are trying to go but can't really seem to make it work, financially. I'd have to go there and be dirt poor and eat fast food and sleep in a place that's free. Since that isn't really an option that I seem to have, between the three of us we have 3 GA tickets and are looking to sell them. From a previous post, it looks as if GA tickets are still being sold. If anyone is looking for GA tickets, you should purchase them from me instead of Ticketmaster. Help a fellow Muse fan out. :)

I'd love to make it out there and see this awesome show with Muse and RATM. My hand this time around isn't dealt that great.

I'll post these on MuseBay later today.

Ditch one of your friends, sell that ticket, and use the proceeds to pay for food and shelter :LOL:

I surely hope for a full setlist...doubt it though as I look back at the past festivals they have played with 14-17 songs each. 17 was the highest with Rock AM Ring. Although for some reason I do expect some more OoS more than anything because the end of the album is coming up in August?

What time is everyone heading out?

So I'm driving down to LA on Friday morning around 10, it might be too early to queue then but I won't be getting a hotel, I'll just end up driving home after the concert. It's only an hour drive so it's not too bad.

Any news on the footie match with Chris?

E;9178956']I surely hope for a full setlist...doubt it though as I look back at the past festivals they have played with 14-17 songs each. 17 was the highest with Rock AM Ring. Although for some reason I do expect some more OoS more than anything because the end of the album is coming up in August?

The anniversary of OoS is only like 10 days before LA Rising, so maybe....

Are more tickets being released regularly or is this just not selling as frantically as anticipated? Because I am consistently able to pull up both floor tickets and seats in the first 15 rows every time I've checked out of curiosity. I realize this is an enormous venue, but Muse alone can usually sell out an LA show quickly.

Are more tickets being released regularly or is this just not selling as frantically as anticipated? Because I am consistently able to pull up both floor tickets and seats in the first 15 rows every time I've checked out of curiosity. I realize this is an enormous venue, but Muse alone can usually sell out an LA show quickly.

The venue holds 70,000 people. They can sell out a 15,000 cap venue, but not 70,000. RATM and Muse together aren't U2 caliber. U2 didn't even sell out there, I believe.

The venue holds 70,000 people. They can sell out a 15,000 cap venue, but not 70,000. RATM and Muse together aren't U2 caliber. U2 didn't even sell out there, I believe.

That's what I meant by the entire bill being able to multiply that, though. I'll have to double check U2's statistics for that show they did in the 90's, because I think they did that show with Rage (though Rage is arguably more popular now).

Regardless, I think it's a matter of a steady stream of ticket releases, just because I know I wasn't able to easily pull up good seats during the first few days this went on sale like I am now.

Archived