I say yes to David

Lets do Reading, Ines? :awesome:

are you nuts, I have no money :eek::LOL: go on, and if you go, bring me back a souvenir ahah

oh yep, going to see David this friday <3 but Blasted are nr1! and they have such amazing messages to the world

The title scared me big time and now the page wont load so I cant read it :LOL:

this doesnt sound good at all

Just want to clarify just in case, for those who can't open, that he's not saying anything about Muse saying goodbye, just that they might draw a line under that part of their career.

How he could know what they will want to do in the future anyway, I don't know. He's probably just adding drama to the occasion!

On the other hand it's a cool way to say: "actually we don't want to perform those songs any more, we have new ideas for the future".

But he does say "some" songs and "probably".

I think this a later release to the NME awards interview, as they haven't got it recorded.

Just want to clarify just in case, for those who can't open, that he's not saying anything about Muse saying goodbye, just that they might draw a line under that part of their career.

How he could know what they will want to do in the future anyway, I don't know. He's probably just adding drama to the occasion!

Still they gonna be playing more OoS songs than normal and I'm not gonna be there :( haha I will be greedy and selfish.... and childish.

I don't see the big deal. We all knew this would happen.

And tbh, I see it more as a "We might play some really rare songs like Micro Cuts, Hyper Music or Space Dementia, and then never again" rather than "This is the last time we play New Born, Plug In Baby, Bliss and Citizen Erased."

I don't see the big deal. We all knew this would happen.

And tbh, I see it more as a "We might play some really rare songs like Micro Cuts, Hyper Music or Space Dementia, and then never again" rather than "This is the last time we play New Born, Plug In Baby, Bliss and Citizen Erased."

I see it as a 'we might play really rare songs such as X X X... but we'll play Feeling Good instead :awesome:'

Well it's a pity, but to be honest...it was always going to happen. The more albums Muse make, the more they're going to ignore their older stuff, with just the main staples getting played. But it still goes back to the issue of rotating setlists. I can't really see Muse dropping the whole of OoS, that'd be madness...PiB and New Born are still regulars, they're not going anywhere...I do hope he ditches Peeling Wood from the sets after Reading though :chuckle:

To me it seems Bellamy is trying to step away from his youth, and the songs he wrote back then...which is a pity because those songs are far better than anything he's written in the last 5 years :LOL:

Archived