I think he meant that songs like Space Dementia, Hyper Music, Micro, Megalomania, and Screenager might get their last playings for a while. I mean, those were setlist staples just 10 years ago. Songs like PiB and NB will still get played often. And as for Bliss and CE, probably will get brought back a few times during a leg of the touring.

I'm happy, this makes room for more ABSOLUTION :happy::happy:

Isn't this Muse's usual pattern when it comes to big one-off gigs?

Make loose promises, build up the hype, deliver nothing.

Yeah, but this isn't really just some possibility of a few rarities after a quick mention in a magazine interview. They seem to be really going for it, changing all the muse.mu wallpapers to OoS themed stuff, OoS stage, along with everything else

I think he meant that songs like Space Dementia, Hyper Music, Micro, Megalomania, and Screenager might get their last playings for a while. I mean, those were setlist staples just 10 years ago. Songs like PiB and NB will still get played often. And as for Bliss and CE, probably will get brought back a few times during a leg of the touring.

I'm happy, this makes room for more ABSOLUTION :happy::happy:

After the next album tour they'll pull the same thing with Absolution. :p

Muse must really like empty venues. :LOL:

So, in 2013 we will hear "It's probably the last time some of these songs will ever be played live again," about Absolution stuff and in 2016, same words about BH&R stuff. This means, that we will hear then songs only from The Resistance (and a few next albums).

Great.

I think so too. He has pulled off some pretty impressive vocals this tour.

He just has to stop being so fucking scared of using his voice. Like he has to rest and keep from doing anything hard just so that he can keep going for 15 years instead of 10.

Yeah, but this isn't really just some possibility of a few rarities after a quick mention in a magazine interview. They seem to be really going for it, changing all the muse.mu wallpapers to OoS themed stuff, OoS stage, along with everything else

I really hope so! :)

Just tried that, bar the strange vocals I really like it

Yeah, it's a shame that happens with the vocals and drums, would love to hear it recorded properly at that pitch.

He just has to stop being so fucking scared of using his voice. Like he has to rest and keep from doing anything hard just so that he can keep going for 15 years instead of 10.

Yup. He has given it a little extra during some performances. Knights of Cydonia @ Fuji Rock for instance. Take A Bow at Wembley 2 was amazing, as far as I'm concerned. Pretty powerful vocals at Stade de France too etc.

It's also good to see that he never actually said it's the last time they're playing OOS live. :happy:

He said last time for some songs but that doesn't mean all Origin songs. Though they'd be absolutely barking to drop Plug in Baby and I think they'll play Bliss, NB and Citizen again.

the real reason is that they're just getting too old to rock out anymore. there comes a point where the old men on stage singing songs they wrote as youngsters, just doesn't wash anymore. muse have reached that stage.

"bring your own picnic" daytime gigs at national trust properties to be announced soon

:p

Archived