Indianapolis on Aug. 3, 2011

Furygirl

Ugh.. i have major butterflies in my stomach already this morning on this.. Anyone have any valium? lol

I have to go sit in a parking lot at a strip mall near my work with my laptop on my lunch hour to attempt to get tix. Last time I tried for tix at work, I couldn't see the captcha thingy.. So a friend had to buy them. I am not taking chances today..

You start school Aug 3rd??? What the heck happened to good ol summer break? Is this a year round school?

My daughter's last day of school is next Friday, and she goes back Aug. 8. It's crazy.

I feel so queasy over this ticket-buying nightmare. :vomit:

After some initial glitches and nerveracking moments I was able to get a couple of the $50 tickets. Section F row K...not too bad. I'm taking my 7 year old son to the show. This will be my second MUSE concert and his first "real" concert so I'm really excited! Hope to see some of you there!

tony

There's no "GA" per se. There are only seats. HOWEVER, simply buy the lowest priced seats and you'll probably get a cheaper deal than when lawn/GA goes on sale tomorrow and Saturday. Ticketbastard/livenation adds a crazy $10+ fee tot heir seats and Muse's system was cooler and much cheaper. If you prefer lawn (as I usually do), just leave your seats and go to the lawn.

Bottom line, buy today and just get the cheap seats.

There's no "GA" per se. There are only seats. HOWEVER, simply buy the lowest priced seats and you'll probably get a cheaper deal than when lawn/GA goes on sale tomorrow and Saturday. Ticketbastard/livenation adds a crazy $10+ fee tot heir seats and Muse's system was cooler and much cheaper. If you prefer lawn (as I usually do), just leave your seats and go to the lawn.

Bottom line, buy today and just get the cheap seats.

Hm... I've never been to this kind of arena before. I'm confused by the seating chart :erm:

So just to be certain, this is a show with no GA?

Did anyone get the $125 ones?

it keeps telling me:

There are not 2 Tickets at $125.00 available for that performance.

- and/or -

There are not 2 Tickets at $125.00 available in a single row.

Nope. I suspect those will be part of the Citi sale tomorrow. From past experience, a lot of those tend to be some of the best seats in the house, and are often more expensive the the regular price listed. I couldn't even get see the $115 tickets when I first tried.

Section B, L-15. Anyone near me? I don't think they offered any closer seats in the presale, which is silly. You'd think they'd want to give the fans the best spots! ;)

Center section. Very nice.

I couldn't get any of the $125 tix to show up either.

DID manage to score a $115 single in Section A, Row M...Matt's side, a little more toward the center than the side, and only about 10 rows back.

That's the good news.

The bad news is that I'm not even sure yet the business trip that would take me to Indy that week is even going to materialize. :rolleyes:

In other words, do keep your eye on MuseBay. ;)

Hm... I've never been to this kind of arena before. I'm confused by the seating chart :erm:

So just to be certain, this is a show with no GA?

http://www.ticketmaster.com/seatingchart/41099/37645

Let me re-clarify.

General admission = Lawn. On the link it's noted as the (apparently newly sponsored) Harrison College Lawn.

This pre-pre-sale does not include sales for Lawn. The lawn at this amphitheater is big, holds around 14k. There are around 6k seats. Today's super cool deal is just for some of those seats.

But as I will re-state, If you look at the ticketmaster site it appears fees are $16.50. Mine today was only $5. Hence, might as well buy today and give Muse more of your money than TicketBastard.

For what's worth on this venue, take my word that this is one of the best venue's around for outdoor. I've been to probably 10 across the Midwest and (the one closest to home, luckily) this is my fave for acoustics. (Parking....is another story, it can take a while to get out of a sold-out show without question.)

If you want the cheapest ticket possible, you can wait until the official sale for L

http://www.ticketmaster.com/seatingchart/41099/37645

Let me re-clarify.

General admission = Lawn. On the link it's noted as the (apparently newly sponsored) Harrison College Lawn.

This pre-pre-sale does not include sales for Lawn. The lawn at this amphitheater is big, holds around 14k. There are around 6k seats. Today's super cool deal is just for some of those seats.

But as I will re-state, If you look at the ticketmaster site it appears fees are $16.50. Mine today was only $5. Hence, might as well buy today and give Muse more of your money than TicketBastard.

For what's worth on this venue, take my word that this is one of the best venue's around for outdoor. I've been to probably 10 across the Midwest and (the one closest to home, luckily) this is my fave for acoustics. (Parking....is another story, it can take a while to get out of a sold-out show without question.)

If you want the cheapest ticket possible, you can wait until the official sale for L

Okay now I get it! Thanks for the clarification!

Looks like I won't be going to this show unfortunately. It would involve traveling 1200 miles and not getting barrier :LOL:.

Thanks though :)

EDIT: Hope you guys have fun!

Archived