Indianapolis on Aug. 3, 2011

Furygirl

I bought an eager beaver OSL ticket... I've had a feeling about OSL for MONTHS and have been saying so. And I tend to be pretty psychic about Muse when it comes to festivals, lol. And I soon as Crowbi told me about that supposed West Coast show, I was like, that's enough for me, my gut has got to be right. So... I really do hope I'm right! Indianapolis, then Lolla, few more gigs, then OSL would be right. Especially if Muse closed out OSL, since that's my birthday! :D Otherwise I'll be selling my OSL ticket...

• 2 weeks later...

not sure if anyone saw this on matt's twitter or not...

@Bellamy_Matt

Matt Bellamy

@Trollamy_Matt I don't think so. Only Reading/Leeds in Europe this summer. May do a couple US gigs as they're close to new baby!

sounds good for these around lolla shows. I'd bet on at least one of those missouri dates getting made up... but im greedy

One of the twitter responses yesterday or whatever.

JessikuhBee

@Bellamy_Matt any chance you'll play a gig in LA since it's close to your baby mama? :)

Bellamy_Matt

@JessikuhBee we may do that!

Was tweeted yesterday. Caught my excitement at first but...we'll see.

Nice!! All the twitter fun happens while I am at work, so I only see a few here and there. :(

I do hope they wait until like May or June to announce shows so I can gather some money first... Lolla lineup is supposedly April 24 or something like that... I would think they'd let those sell a bit first.

Well, waiting that long to announce them makes it a bit hard for people going to the US from overseas, such as myself. It's then very hard to plan flights, so I hope they announce them around the same time as Lolla's announcement!

Well, waiting that long to announce them makes it a bit hard for people going to the US from overseas, such as myself. It's then very hard to plan flights, so I hope they announce them around the same time as Lolla's announcement!

Agrees with HAARP. 100% We have to preserve all the air we can. :)

I do hope they wait until like May or June to announce shows so I can gather some money first... Lolla lineup is supposedly April 24 or something like that... I would think they'd let those sell a bit first.

I hope they announce it tomorrow. Better yet, - today! Not everyone wants to wait till June. Fortunately, Muse don't fit their schedule around us, it's us who usually end up adjusting our lives around them...

Agree with tulaplee 100%, let's save some quality air! :)

Agrees with HAARP. 100% We have to preserve all the air we can. :)

I hope they announce it tomorrow. Better yet, - today! Not everyone wants to wait till June. Fortunately, Muse don't fit their schedule around us, it's us who usually end up adjusting our lives around them...

I agree with both of you - I like my air fresh also! :D

You mean they haven't announced it yet? With EarlyBird tickets for Lolla going on sale Tuesday, you would think it would around the same time. Just to make sure that those who saved their money to go to Muse gigs could knock it all out at once. Hmmm. Weird. Oh well, I guess it will be around the same time the announce the west coast gig. Good thing I've been saving my money for Muse!

:LOL: Girls.. we can only preserve the air if the gig is announced asap! So let's hope for that :happy:

+1!

They need to announce it soon because I'm tired of waiting!! haha Bad enough all the waiting for Lolla (golden tickets, announcement, schedule)!! Plus the sooner it's announce the sooner I can book my flights (as soon as prices drop I have to jump on them because who knows if they'll drop again). This trip is going to be expensive enough, would be nice to save some in airfare at least.

You mean they haven't announced it yet? With EarlyBird tickets for Lolla going on sale Tuesday, you would think it would around the same time. Just to make sure that those who saved their money to go to Muse gigs could knock it all out at once. Hmmm. Weird. Oh well, I guess it will around the same time the announce the west coast gig. Good thing I've been saving my money for Muse!

Nothing announced yet. The Verizon schedule is dry from July 18th through Aug 5th (which is odd). Verizon's going to want to promo their summer lineup soon, so I hope we don't have to wait too much longer.

I'm saving like a madwoman, but geez, this is going to be hard! I'm starting to wonder if I should do a day ticket to Lolla, to keep some money aside for other possibilities. For my sanity, they should wait a bit to announce ;-) Or they can announce the west coast show first, so y'all can make travel plans for that and leave Indy to me ;-)

Archived