Indianapolis on Aug. 3, 2011

Furygirl

I hope they announce it tomorrow. Better yet, - today! Not everyone wants to wait till June. Fortunately, Muse don't fit their schedule around us, it's us who usually end up adjusting our lives around them...

Agree with tulaplee 100%, let's save some quality air! :)

+1 The more time to plan, the better. Not that I'll be able to go, but you never know. I'd be more inclined to go to a arena/stadium gig than a festival.

Chris just tweeted that there might be a football game in Chicago the day before Lollapalooza.

@CTWolstenholme would the football game for chicago be before or after lollapalooza? ps. hi!

@aluhsin if it happens it will be the day before

The person from the Coachella Board that started the rumor for an Indy show on the 4th also said Muse are playing Lolla on the 5th. But Chris is planning on being in Chicago on the 4th (if they're playing the 5th). :erm:

So I'm confused. Are they not playing Lollapalooza on the 5th? Or could Chris have gotten their schedule mixed up? I'm really hoping there is still a show in Indianapolis.

He said the day before they play... well, we don't know which day they're playing at the festival yet! ;) (unless he said that somewhere?)

I thought the person who predicted the Indy show also said Muse are playing the festival on Friday. At least that's what people were saying in the Lolla thread. Hopefully you're right and they're just playing a different day. I probably got worried over nothing (which I don't usually do, this show better be confirmed soon for my sanity :LOL:).

I thought the person who predicted the Indy show also said Muse are playing the festival on Friday. At least that's what people were saying in the Lolla thread. Hopefully you're right and they're just playing a different day. I probably got worried over nothing (which I don't usually do, this show better be confirmed soon for my sanity :LOL:).

The person who put Muse as playing Indy on Aug 4th also put Muse down for Lolla on the 5th. However, I think anyone can post a gig. I've halfway considered posting a Muse gig on Aug 3rd in my backyard to see if last.fm would let me do it. So, there's really no way of knowing yet. We're probably stuck with zero information until April 26th at least.

The person who put Muse as playing Indy on Aug 4th also put Muse down for Lolla on the 5th. However, I think anyone can post a gig. I've halfway considered posting a Muse gig on Aug 3rd in my backyard to see if last.fm would let me do it. So, there's really no way of knowing yet. We're probably stuck with zero information until April 26th at least.

Same person on last.fm yes, but not the same person who gave us the Indy info on the Coachella boards right? That's what matters. Also, when it puts them for Friday on last.fm that's not how it works, I believe. I think it puts every band "on Friday" since it's a 3-day event, unless you make events for each day... ???

Same person on last.fm yes, but not the same person who gave us the Indy info on the Coachella boards right? That's what matters. Also, when it puts them for Friday on last.fm that's not how it works, I believe. I think it puts every band "on Friday" since it's a 3-day event, unless you make events for each day... ???

The last.fm person was posting based on the Coachella board info (from what I heard). I'm not sure if last.fm does anything differently for a festival. It may stick everything on Friday until the official lineup is announced. I really don't know.

The last.fm person was posting based on the Coachella board info (from what I heard). I'm not sure if last.fm does anything differently for a festival. It may stick everything on Friday until the official lineup is announced. I really don't know.

Yeah I don't know either. I don't remember if they were posting the Lolla stuff based on the Coachella boards as well though. I don't remember if the person said anything besides the Indy date on there.

Yeah I don't know either. I don't remember if they were posting the Lolla stuff based on the Coachella boards as well though. I don't remember if the person said anything besides the Indy date on there.

I think I do remember him saying that the Coachella info was Muse on Friday, but I don't remember where I saw that.

I didn't remember either, so I just looked up the post on the Coachella boards (there was a link posted a while back in the Lolla thread).

Suprefan's post didn't say anything about Lolla. Which is good news, it doesn't contradict anything Chris tweeted.

I seriously doubt this happens, but it'd be nice if they do a proper Austin gig, they've only done two festival gigs there on this tour, no real arena dates. If they do LA and OSL, that'd be 11 Cali gigs in 2 years. It'd be cool if they showed the second most populated state (That they say they love to play in) some love too.

Though I'm only expecting LA, Indy, and maybe the two Missouri dates they cancelled. I'd go to Austin to see them though.

I seriously doubt this happens, but it'd be nice if they do a proper Austin gig, they've only done two festival gigs there on this tour, no real arena dates. If they do LA and OSL, that'd be 11 Cali gigs in 2 years. It'd be cool if they showed the second most populated state (That they say they love to play in) some love too.

Though I'm only expecting LA, Indy, and maybe the two Missouri dates they cancelled. I'd go to Austin to see them though.

:awesome:

• 1 month later...
anyone know if there is a good transportation (subway or something) from the IND (airport) to the area right next to the venue. I looked on google maps and it looks like the airport is about 39 miles from the venue.

No subway, no rail, We have a bus system but its far from ideal and doesn't get close to Verizon Wireless center. Indy is the dark ages when it comes to public transport. However, I'm sure there will be groups of us meeting up and I, as well as many others would be able to help out with getting folks there

No subway, no rail, We have a bus system but its far from ideal and doesn't get close to Verizon Wireless center. Indy is the dark ages when it comes to public transport. However, I'm sure there will be groups of us meeting up and I, as well as many others would be able to help out with getting folks there

ok.. thanks. had a feeling that would be the case.. ugh. I will do my best to get tix.. Anyone hear of a presale yet?

ok.. thanks. had a feeling that would be the case.. ugh. I will do my best to get tix.. Anyone hear of a presale yet?

according to the livenation page presale for citicard members this friday at 10am.

I'm throwing together a group on facebook to help out with transportation for out of towners. A lot of people going to Lolla will be here so maybe we'll be able to lend a hand

according to the livenation page presale for citicard members this friday at 10am.

I'm throwing together a group on facebook to help out with transportation for out of towners. A lot of people going to Lolla will be here so maybe we'll be able to lend a hand

oh really? cool.. post the link when you get a chance.. Yeah, I am going to lolla too just haven't booked my flight yet.. Now I am kinda glad I didn't..

Archived