Indianapolis on Aug. 3, 2011

Furygirl

I settled for Section A row T :(

I guess not too bad considering, but I wanted better

I guess I'll keep my eye out for better seats through the live nation sale :(

I'm Section A Row V. I'll be checking for better seats on livenation as well tomorrow

Woohoo! Section A Row R seats 20-21. I am going to glance at live nation tomorrow too but I am happy with these too. Between seeing them here and then at Lolla I am loving this summer!! :D

It'll be great to see you again! You'll be right near me (I'm in Row N, seat 18....but I'm gonna check the pre-sale tomorrow in case there is something MUCH better).

I was just checking the capacity stats, and there are only 6,000 seats, while the lawn holds 18,000. It seems like you'll have a pretty decent view from the pavilion no matter where you are sitting.

holy crap.. that's a small capacity under the pavilion. And I am thinking you are right about the view.

If there are 3 bands playing I guess I could see the show starting at 6:30 if doors are 5:30. That concert would get out pretty early though. I don't see Cage the Elephant playing for more than an hour and I've honestly never heard of middle class rut but I doubt they'd get longer than 30 minutes. I'd just like to see a proper show like Europe gets. None of this barely over an hour crap. I'm sorry but I go to clubs and see bands play for 2+ hours after 2-3 opening acts. Get some energy boys!

Something is telling me to go to this gig but my wallet keeps holding me back :(

Yeah, unfortunately Noblesville's line up this year has been pretty good, but it seems like the ticket prices aren't comparable in some cases....this will probably be the most expensive ticket I've purchased for this venue since I've been going there. :unsure:

Until I see a Muse gig with a real setlist I'll keep going...and then when I see a real setlist I'll keep going haha. I really like live shows so I'll usually pay almost anything for bands I like. Doesn't really matter how many times I've seen them. But I know some people on here are tired of Muse's setlists of late.

Yeah, unfortunately Noblesville's line up this year has been pretty good, but it seems like the ticket prices aren't comparable in some cases....this will probably be the most expensive ticket I've purchased for this venue since I've been going there. :unsure:

With these prices, I really hope the pavilion isn't empty! :$

Until I see a Muse gig with a real setlist I'll keep going...and then when I see a real setlist I'll keep going haha. I really like live shows so I'll usually pay almost anything for bands I like. Doesn't really matter how many times I've seen them. But I know some people on here are tired of Muse's setlists of late.

Agreed...it's Muse...so money is well spent. The setlist, although the same, were excellent in Chicago and Cincy. It always feels like there's a renewed sense of excitement when seeing Muse, maybe due to stage presence compared to other bands.

I agree. I mean Cincy was the first time I saw Muse so of course I loved it no matter the setlist. I prayed between every break between songs that I would hear drums into Citizen Erased but that stage presence is what I look forward to the most. It's just great to watch them.

holy crap.. that's a small capacity under the pavilion. And I am thinking you are right about the view.

Yep, I compared it to my local outdoor venue which seats 14,000 in the pavilion.

Has anyone notice the conflicting times? It says the concert is at 5:30p on concert maps (the pre-sale site) and ticketmaster and livenation both say 8...hmm. hah.

I did notice the 5:30 pm start time, and wondered why. Considering I have a seat and doubt Muse will hit the stage before 7:00 pm, 5:30 pm is prime relaxation time. It's going to be a loooong few days for many of us.

Hi guys,

I got 4 tickets in the cheapest section, Section E - I'm thinking it's close to the back row. I took my chances with those - reading the reviews on the venue. They said that pretty much any seat in the seating area is good and loud, so I'm hoping that's true. I bought an extra seat so we're not scrunched in like sardines since one of my friends is a big and tall type of guy.

I was torn though and even now pull up better seats than I did the first hour they became available. I hope I don't regret it :mad:

Anyone have any comments on the upper levels?

They're great. Had them in that section a couple times. I think the best sound is front of the lawn for back of the seats.

I was just checking the capacity stats, and there are only 6,000 seats, while the lawn holds 18,000. It seems like you'll have a pretty decent view from the pavilion no matter where you are sitting.

This is accurate. In my opinion the sound is best at the front of the lawn or rear seat sections in the middle third of the venue. It's why I went with the cheap seats today.

Archived