Indianapolis on Aug. 3, 2011

Furygirl

I just hope I didn't make a huge mistake, because even if I pull up a better seat tomorrow, I wouldn't be able to buy it. :(

Why not?

If I find a better seat tomorrow I'm gonna turn around and sell the tickets I got today. I'd kick myself if I'm there in section A when I could've been at the barrier

Just out of curiosity does anyone know why they decided to do this show here? I mean all their other shows in the US this summer are festival shows and I would think if they were going to do a regular gig it'd be somewhere that they cancelled on The Resistance Tour (either St. Louis or Kansas City)

Why not?

If I find a better seat tomorrow I'm gonna turn around and sell the tickets I got today. I'd kick myself if I'm there in section A when I could've been at the barrier

I don't have enough in my account left to buy a ticket and I don't have my own credit card, so while I wouldn't be worried about selling my ticket, I'd have no way to buy one tomorrow so soon (though maybe I can bite the bullet and do StubHub later?). Ah well, I just need to try to be happy with my seat, but it's hard for how much it cost! :p

I don't have enough in my account left to buy a ticket and I don't have my own credit card, so while I wouldn't be worried about selling my ticket, I'd have no way to buy one tomorrow so soon (though maybe I can bite the bullet and do StubHub later?). Ah well, I just need to try to be happy with my seat, but it's hard for how much it cost! :p

Yeah they definitely weren't cheap tickets :(

Hopefully the seats behind the pit aren't too bad

I'm just 10 seats down from you...seats 5 and 6 of the same row!

Woohoo!

Yeah they definitely weren't cheap tickets :(

Hopefully the seats behind the pit aren't too bad

Yeah, they'll be fine, and the sound should be great if it's anything like Merriweather Post Pavilion. I just hate not being barrier for Muse, because everytime I'm not I'm miserable, so I'm being a bit bitter. $130, yuck. :$

Looking forward to hopefully seeing some of you guys there. I've always been a barrier guy cause most of the music I listen to is in clubs, I was still way too far in Cincinnati. Gonna get closer for this show and I'll be damned if I'm not barrier at Lolla and Reading.

You start school Aug 3rd??? What the heck happened to good ol summer break? Is this a year round school?

Yeah, It's a year round school which really works well most of the time like my kids were on half term break for the Ohio concerts... but then the PSAT messed up the Columbus one.:rolleyes:

TBH - because of the weather issues, most of the schools around here start within a week of ours and only get out a few days earlier (some even later this year).

So Good Luck for good viewing for all that is going but I'm not going to a seated near the band show again for Muse - though I bet some of you will be wishing for ice under the seats on a nice hot Indiana summer's evening.:D

Hi guys,

I got 4 tickets in the cheapest section, Section E - I'm thinking it's close to the back row. I took my chances with those - reading the reviews on the venue. They said that pretty much any seat in the seating area is good and loud, so I'm hoping that's true. I bought an extra seat so we're not scrunched in like sardines since one of my friends is a big and tall type of guy.

I was torn though and even now pull up better seats than I did the first hour they became available. I hope I don't regret it :mad:

Anyone have any comments on the upper levels?

Of course I was hoping for a closer seat, but I'm happy with what I got, and just SOOOOOOOOOOO happy that they're playing here! (Only 5 or 6 hour drive...much better than Lollapalooza for me). So I got Section A Row N. I think the seat is way off to the side. But I am just so excited to be able to see them again! :)

And I know I'll be curious and check what seats become available later. Only if they are much better will I buy another ticket.

Less than 3 months to go! :)

Just out of curiosity does anyone know why they decided to do this show here? I mean all their other shows in the US this summer are festival shows and I would think if they were going to do a regular gig it'd be somewhere that they cancelled on The Resistance Tour (either St. Louis or Kansas City)

I was wondering this too. This whole gig is very... random. :shifty:

But anyways, wish I could go! Have fun everyone!

Agreed. That, or Florida, since it was ignored.

Archived