Indianapolis on Aug. 3, 2011

Furygirl

oh really? cool.. post the link when you get a chance.. Yeah, I am going to lolla too just haven't booked my flight yet.. Now I am kinda glad I didn't..

same here. I'll also be looking for transport between the airport and the venue.

I'm so excited this is finally confirmed! :D I'm glad it's the 3rd and not the 4th, that makes it much easier to get to Lolla in time.

I'm throwing together a group on facebook to help out with transportation for out of towners. A lot of people going to Lolla will be here so maybe we'll be able to lend a hand

Thank you! I would really appreciate travel advice (from Indy airport).

If I can afford a ticket, I'm going. Maybe we can rent a van to drive up to Chicago for Lolla. It'd be easier for those who are planning to fly into Indianapolis and we can just all go together. Or if people are driving their own cars, we can caravan. :LOL:

I need to see about flying into Indianapolis on the 2nd then I guess. Will probably Megabus on the 4th to Chicago from there (it's like $20 if anyone wants to join me). Anyone splitting hotel rooms and such in Indy on the 2nd and 3rd?

Ok, is anyone interested in splitting a hotel with me at the Cambria Suites for August 2 and 3 in Indianapolis? It's less than a mile from the venue, we can have 6 in the room, $114.00/night, 2 queen beds and a sofa bed. PM me if interested, I currently have 4 spots left.

Ok, is anyone interested in splitting a hotel with me at the Cambria Suites for August 2 and 3 in Indianapolis? It's less than a mile from the venue, we can have 6 in the room, $114.00/night, 2 queen beds and a sofa bed. PM me if interested, I currently have 4 spots left.

how are ya going to get from the megabus stop in indy to the hotel? car rental?

how are ya going to get from the megabus stop in indy to the hotel? car rental?

We'll figure something out... No matter what we do, we're going to have issues getting to the venue from the city center or whatever. Figured the closer to the venue the better. :)

Room is booked, 4 spots left!

Not sure if I can swing this or not. Will be no problem transportation-wise, but price-wise and work-wise I'm not feeling so optimistic. Would be awesome though ... hope we can find out a little more before the tickets go on sale, like the seating configuration and pricing. Have to admit, I'd much rather see an orchestra in that little pit than standing room.;)

Okie Dokie

I went on Live Nation and it says pre-sale on 05/13/11

Same with Ticketmaster who refers you to Live Nation.

Then I wanted to see the details of the venue so I went to the net to see what I could see and found this site http://noblesvilleboxoffice.com/Ticket-Results-Active.php?eventID=1624139 with OUTRAGEOUS prices listed.

Someone please tell me I have just found a scam site and that tickets for good seats are not going to be $800.

Please? :$

No subway, no rail, We have a bus system but its far from ideal and doesn't get close to Verizon Wireless center. Indy is the dark ages when it comes to public transport. However, I'm sure there will be groups of us meeting up and I, as well as many others would be able to help out with getting folks there

I'm just here to confirm that Indy public transport is shit. There is nothing from the city to Noblesville. If you can't bum a ride from someone (and my minivan is already full), you're going to need to rent a car.

Actually...I thought this venue was pretty big. Am I wrong? I have never been there before but from what I have been looking up....

It's not that small a venue, but there are limited seats in the pavillion area. Most of the capacity is in the lawn, behind the seats. But I'm guessing most of the people on here are going to want to be as close as possible to the stage. ;)

oh really? cool.. post the link when you get a chance.. Yeah, I am going to lolla too just haven't booked my flight yet.. Now I am kinda glad I didn't..

Isn't that the truth. And at this rate, it will be another week before I book any flights.

I'm just here to confirm that Indy public transport is shit. There is nothing from the city to Noblesville. If you can't bum a ride from someone (and my minivan is already full), you're going to need to rent a car.

Out of curiosity, how long of a drive is it from Noblesville to downtown Chicago? Based on what I'm reading and the cost of flights, it may be worth considering flying into Chicago and renting a car for the roundtrip to Indy.

Woot! I'm going! :party:

Okie Dokie

I went on Live Nation and it says pre-sale on 05/13/11

Same with Ticketmaster who refers you to Live Nation.

Then I wanted to see the details of the venue so I went to the net to see what I could see and found this site http://noblesvilleboxoffice.com/Ticket-Results-Active.php?eventID=1624139 with OUTRAGEOUS prices listed.

Someone please tell me I have just found a scam site and that tickets for good seats are not going to be $800.

Please? :$

That can't be right. I'd trust what the LiveNation site says, and those tix range from $35-$130.

Archived