I supported them but just didnt see them changing the prices, I'm impressed!

Same, especially since all the regular tickets were already sold-out, or so I heard. So why would an organisation lower their prices? Instead they opened up more areas with limited view but at least they are giving the fans a chance, and it's only more profit for them. Win-win I'd say.

wow that's really exciting for those guys. hope there's enough tickets for them all.

so jealous of these gigs. don't know why really - just that i really fancied a trip to russia. Oh well, i have a trip to leeds instead :LOL: (not quite the same is it?)

Eight trucks? Sounds like you're getting the full towers setup. I wasn't sure if it would end up being done like the Asian gigs cause its only 3 gigs. I hope they dust off an oldie for you guys. :)

B&H, Sunburn, Take A Bow, Bliss and CE at least. Maybe RbS.

So they do have the towers...interesting. Last year they said they were recycling them after the Australian leg of the tour.

Looks like 2011 will be a good year for everyone except the people going to these gigs. :LOL:

So they do have the towers...interesting. Last year they said they were recycling them after the Australian leg of the tour.

That's exactly what I was thinking. Because it was too expensive to store them and they didn't think they'd use the production again. But reading that you guys think it's the towers makes me hope again! I haven't seen that production so I really hope 8 trucks means that :D

I don't think so, though. I mean they perform in St. Petersburg on Friday evening, then have Moscow on Sunday which is over a 5 hour train-drive (googlemaps couldn't get directions by car! lol), so I imagine the buses taking about that time or longer as well.

Would they be able to tear down the tower-stage and build it up again within a day and a half, including a 5/6 hour drive?

Am I giving this too much thought? :p

oh yes, let it be towers, please, please! I hope so much that it's them and not only the band members' food inside those 8 trucks! :LOL:

Or 1 for Matt's glitter-wardrobe, 3 for Chris' children and 4 for Dom's faffbag :p

QUOTE=Xaverri

Would they be able to tear down the tower-stage and build it up again within a day and a half, including a 5/6 hour drive?

Yes, they have done that in the States and on consecutive nights .2 nights apart is plenty of time.

It usually takes just a few hours. The towers are very simple in their structure. The video screens are very thin and most of it is quite lightweight too.

But is the arena big enough? You might get the Asian stage layout...

Who knows??

Wish I could help you - what I did most of the time (if the site doesn't have an "English" function) is use the browser Google Chrome which has a built-in Google translate, so you can translate every site automatically to a language that you understand.

Hope it helps, good luck!

Wish I could help you - what I did most of the time (if the site doesn't have an "English" function) is use the browser Google Chrome which has a built-in Google translate, so you can translate every site automatically to a language that you understand.

Hope it helps, good luck!

I'll try Chrome but not sure its gonna help because all the difficult bits are in locked popups. Everyone else who can actually speak the lingo is having the same trouble though so I'm guessing its just not to be. :(

Спасибо большое Muse!

Matt's favourite pianist is Russian composer Sergei Rachmaninoff whose influence can be heard in several Muse songs, most notably Butterflies & Hurricanes and Space Dementia.

Russia's dynamic political duo of Vladimir Putin and Dimitry Medvedev are rock and roll fans. Click on the links below to see one of them perform a 1956 classic covered by Led Zeppelin in 1970 in Los Angeles at the Forum and the other one meet with a rock icon from Ireland.

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/52f17ff6e1/vladimir-putin-sings-blueberry-hill

You are an absolute star! They are being really helpful at open.ua, but are they an official ticket outlet? Worried I'll send them all that money and then get to their office to pick up my tickets and it doesn't exist!

Just saying that Maksa_Planka can be trusted. She'd never give out anything she wouldn't trust herself I'm sure! Good luck :)

Archived