For all the people who is going to visit SPb I've made a map on Google maps (actually I've made it for one of the guys, who asked me to buy tickets). It could help you to understand the city, main attractions to visit and choose a place to stay. I update this map from time to time, so save the link and print the map just before going to SPb.

http://maps.google.ru/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=214165508336577016822.0004a017aec2ea8b974c9&z=11

P.S. By the way, maybe someone tell me how to make a simple link for this map? It looks awful... But it works =)

Feel free to contact me, you're welcome, don't be afraid, you have an option to receive your tickets in a week or two, instead of having one answer per week from muzbilet =)

And it will be great to meet you all in SPb and make unofficial Muse afterparty in a pub nearby =)

Thanks mate,

I'm gonna wait till this weekend. If I haven't heard anything from them I'll take my risk with you ;) To see that they haven't even replied to some people at all doesn't give me a lot of hope!

Will check out that map later, a friend of my brother's colleague studied in Peter, and he gave us loads of tips of stuff to do and see as well. Regardless of the concert, I'm looking very much forward to the holiday :)

x

Thanks mate,

I'm gonna wait till this weekend. If I haven't heard anything from them I'll take my risk with you ;)

Ok, ok, Eternal Galaxy also wants me to buy tickets, and another guy from Israel, so I think on Saturday I'll buy tickets for all of you =)))) Hope I will have enough cash to buy necessary amount, otherwise I will have to change the scheme to "money first" =))))

You know my email - just send a letter when you will decide.

Will check out that map later, a friend of my brother's colleague studied in Peter, and he gave us loads of tips of stuff to do and see as well. Regardless of the concert, I'm looking very much forward to the holiday :)

What to do depends on how many days are you planning to stay =)

I've put markers for main places you must visit, if you are going to stay for 1-3 days.

Also the weather matters a lot, Petersburg is very windy and rainy city... For sure you'll need a light windproof coat/jacket, even if it's not raining, it will be windy near the river (where the main attractions are).

I will add some precautions about visiting Petersburg. In general it is a safe city, you should not be afraid, you do not need any special training, but there are some differences from living in Europe =)

I've gotten an answer! Just as I came home from work, now.

This is the mail I just got:

Hello!

I am sorry, but our bank answered me that all foreign payments will be returned.

You will get the money back.

We have opened another account - specially for payments in dollars and euro, I will send you the new receipt

(any bank in your country should accept it without problems)

I am really sorry about this situation! It is our first experience with mass international orders.

Your order is still saved.

--

Best regards,

Alexandra Dushenkina,

chief of tickets department,

LLC "Ваш Билет" (Muzbilet.ru)

So there is still hope :)

lal_spb: Thanks for offering all the help, but I'm not sure that there are still fan-area tickets available at the ticket-offices, and my reservation has two of those. But maybe you can check when you pick up the tickets for Eternal Galaxy, just to be sure?

x

For whom it may concern.

All fan-zone tickets are sold out.

All stand-up tickets are sold out.

That info I've got at ticket office I've visited today to buy a ticket for Eternal Galaxy. The manager told me that stand up tickets will not be available again, her boss told she to give this info to all who asks.

But there are still a lot of tickets with seats on tribunes, so you still have a chance to attend this Muse show ;-)

WOW, I got a mail now already, impressive ^.^

BUT, still VERY confusing.

I was hoping they'd have an account with a new bank with new information. What they provided now is a much clearer receipt, but still not clear enough. Now there are 2 (!) banks on the receipt, the same Baltinvestbank and a German bank that they call the "Correspondent Bank".

I think I'm supposed to send the money to the German bank and they will transfer it to the bank in Russia, but holy Darwin, this is probably even more confusing now.. There is only the account number of the Russian bank, and at least they have provided me with SWIFT codes now but still... I want to be sure that I send it to the correct bank.

So I sent them an email AGAIN asking to provide me with the missing information that I need to transfer the money...

I feel like bumping my head against a wall :/

WOW, I got a mail now already, impressive ^.^

BUT, still VERY confusing.

I was hoping they'd have an account with a new bank with new information. What they provided now is a much clearer receipt, but still not clear enough. Now there are 2 (!) banks on the receipt, the same Baltinvestbank and a German bank that they call the "Correspondent Bank".

I think I'm supposed to send the money to the German bank and they will transfer it to the bank in Russia, but holy Darwin, this is probably even more confusing now.. There is only the account number of the Russian bank, and at least they have provided me with SWIFT codes now but still... I want to be sure that I send it to the correct bank.

So I sent them an email AGAIN asking to provide me with the missing information that I need to transfer the money...

I feel like bumping my head against a wall :/

That's what I wrote two pages before =)

You should go to your bank and tell them that you want to transfer money to Russian bank through German Correspondent bank. You give them SWIFT of German bank and name and the account in Russian bank. That's right way to send money to Russia via bank transfer. =)

Look, I have the same info for my EUR account in Russian Branch of CITIBANK (the only difference that they have own SWIFT too):

Receiver: Your full name

Account number: Your EUR account number (20 digits)

Beneficiary bank: ZAO Citibank (Moscow)

SWIFT code: CITIRUMX

Correspondent bank: Citibank NA London

Correspondent bank SWIFT address: CITIGB2L

Correspondent account: 5520800

So the money first go to the account 5520800 in Citi London with additional info that they should go to my account in Citi Moscow. Then they transfer them from London to Russia. And after that the branch in Moscow will transfer money to SPb. =)

So you should go to your bank and try, that should work! If it will not, I'll join you in bumping my head against the wall :-D

Start banging the headz...

Bank won't allow me to use the German bank's swift code with a Russian account number.

They said to transfer it to the Russian bank directly, and they (my bank) would find a correspondant bank to transfer it. Makes no sense, and that's basically what I've done before (and has cost me 65 Euro that I still haven't seen returned) so I'm not gonna do that again.

Other option is requesting an old-fashioned transfer with paper cheques, but they don't have those anymore (everything goes digitally here, basically), so the lady said they'd have to order those which would take a week and a half.

Needless to say I'm very put-down by all this, was very close to tears yesterday.

I've mailed the ticketoffice now to request them to hold on to my tickets until we've arrived, so I can just pick them up at one of their offices. I hope they'll do this. Although I'd much rather would've had the tickets in hand; it doesn't really matter anymore now, since we've already booked our hotel and flights and my visa is arranged. So regardless of having tickets or not, we're going to Russia.

Still looking greatly forward to the holiday and I'm gonna keep that in mind. Hope that they hold on to my tickets and try to relax. Been so stressed out lately, lol. Muse = not good for my health (and balance!).

Thanks for all the support and replies here, and hopefully I'll meet some of you at the gig!

x

I've mailed the ticketoffice now to request them to hold on to my tickets until we've arrived, so I can just pick them up at one of their offices. I hope they'll do this.

x

I do not think so. All the orders I've asked about are looks like cancelled at ticket offices. May be they are on hold in the central office, but who knows.

Please email me, I have something to offer especially for you, you already have visa and booked a flight so I do not want you to miss the show. Please use my email, not the PM, I check emails more often with my smartphone...

Good news for guys from Finland. I've got a Schengen visa, so I can come to Helsinki next weekend and bring you tickets. But this will happen if there will be about 10 tickets or more. You will not need to pay for airmail delivery and for money transfer. We could meet at the hotel where I'm planning to stay and get them for cash. If there will be enough people I will come to Helsinki, if not - I'll go to Lappeenranta next Saturday to open my visa. I will add some amount (we'll set this later) to partially cover my trip, I think that will be fair - you will not pay 28 EUR for delivery and some money for bank transfer, you will not wait for delivery, but I will travel especially for you, so I want some coverage of my expenses. I think that in total I will need about 150-250 EUR, so for 10 tickets it will be only 15-25 EUR extra per ticket.

My email is leichenko@gmail.com, cooperate and send me email. And I'd like to meet with you at nearly the same time, or you can choose one delegate to meet with me and pay for all the tickets.

Sorry mate, but I'm gonna try to get these ticket either through my brother's company (who has an office in St. Petersburg as it turns out), or else try to get the order myself on the day of the gig. If only they would reply within a week, for once...!

I'm just not up to taking the risk with an unknown person, and to be blunt, you're a bit too eager to help out. :p Really sorry if your intentions are well and I wish not to offend you, but I can't help my gut-feeling telling me it's a too big risk for something so valuable.

Still no reply from the office as of yet, hopefully today as usually they seem to reply to mails at the end of Fridays...

x

I'm just not up to taking the risk with an unknown person, and to be blunt, you're a bit too eager to help out. :p Really sorry if your intentions are well and I wish not to offend you, but I can't help my gut-feeling telling me it's a too big risk for something so valuable.

x

Ok, I've just tried to help. It's up to you, I'd be less kind to people, do not try to do your best to help - and you will look like a normal man, I've learnt this =)

• 2 weeks later...

I've got my ticketssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See you all in 2 weeks!!!

And yay @ support band! I was afraid we wouldn't have a support-band at all :) Listened to them a bit last night and they sure sound alright! :)

x

That is awesome! Heres the translated version:

Soon there will be tickets for Muse at 300 UAH

From official sources it became known that soon the market will be a limited number of tickets at the Kiev concert of Muse, which will be held May 24 at the Palais des Sports.

Tickets with limited visibility can be purchased for 300 hryvnia, and only through the official website - http://www.muse.mu.

The decision was taken jointly management team and the organizers of the Kiev concert to give the opportunity to get to the concert for those who can not afford to buy more expensive tickets - schoolchildren and students.

All the information and the start of sales can be found at the concert agency melnitsa.org, as well as on the official pages on Facebook and Vkontakte.

Recall that the concert band Muse will be held May 24 at 19:00 in Kyiv Sports Palace. After a 4-year hiatus, the British, as part of a world tour, will visit Ukraine, with a concert in support of latest album, The Resistance. Opening for Muse will perform American rockers We Are Scientists.

Muse being taken in Kiev, eight trucks with equipment, personal chef and own products.

Looks like the Ukranian-fan boycott finally got some recognition!

http://gazeta.ua/ru/articles/culture/381649

http://focus.ua/culture/183046

Use translate.google.com to translate the websites :)

that is awesome :)

so glad that the ukrainian fans managed to be heard - even despite the poor support they had from other fans at this very website.

i'd say a big thank you to the muse mangement is in order too :)

Archived