No I haven't heard anything this week. They told me at the end of last week that they had saved my tickets for me - I have payed by bankers draft- and that they would send me the amount to pay for delivery. I have given them my England address ( although i had reserved the tickets with delivery option using my England address but with the Russian federation tacked on at the end). I have e-mailed again yesterday. The tickets are showing as reserved when I log in to the website so i suppose that is something. They did say they don't accept web-money when I asked about payment for delivery.

So I am hopeful but unsure. Not making travel arrangements till i have got the tickets in my mitts.

might go to moscow too . Not told my hubby that yet hahaha.

I got some info here in Ukraine... It's kind of "scoop"))))))))))))))) and it's rediculous!

The thing is that one funny Ukrainian pop music channel called M1(not respectable among those, who love music as the form of art) declares in every news issue, that Muse are coming to Kyiv in May not actually in the support of their The Resistance album (they don't say a eord about it), but to greet M1 with their 10th B-day (last year 30stm came to Kyiv also to "greet M1 with 9th B-day").

So I wonder is that kind of bullshit (pardon my French) ACCEPTABLE?

Yay! They replied and gave me my receipt, at last! Gonna go straight to the bank tomorrow and ask them to transfer the amount :D So glad, this week has been one big bundle of stress.

Hey, did you succeed ? I'm asking that, cause my bank cant (or doesnt want) to make the payment as it seems there is no IBAN and no SWIFT (BIC).

I have mailed again to Muzbillet but with one answer every week :rolleyes:

Hey, did you succeed ? I'm asking that, cause my bank cant (or doesnt want) to make the payment as it seems there is no IBAN and no SWIFT (BIC).

I have mailed again to Muzbillet but with one answer every week :rolleyes:

maybe you could try to mail the bank itself?.. not sure if it means a quicker reply or a reply at all though... their address is bank@baltinvest.com. and their SWIFT seems to be UNEBRU2P. both taken from here.

Hello musers!

I have tried to buy ticket for St petersbourg ( i am french) so i have sent an email the 16/03 to "web@muzbilet.ru" explaining that i am french and i would like to pay by bank transfert like other person on the forum.

But i haven' t receive any response.I have read that they are a little bit slow to answer but i would like wich email do you used to contact the website? web@muzbilet.ru?

Thanks a lot guys,

Hope to see you in St P :D

Hello musers!

I have tried to buy ticket for St petersbourg ( i am french) so i have sent an email the 16/03 to "web@muzbilet.ru" explaining that i am french and i would like to pay by bank transfert like other person on the forum.

But i haven' t receive any response.I have read that they are a little bit slow to answer but i would like wich email do you used to contact the website? web@muzbilet.ru?

Thanks a lot guys,

Hope to see you in St P :D

I got the receipt from ad@muzbilet.ru, maybe you should try that one.

But...is anyone managed to pay the tickets? Because they said in my local bank that this kind of payment is somehow unusual and it would cost 80 € to pay it! They said it's more difficult/expensive with rubles or something...

I went to the bank this morning before work as I was also unsure what numbers on the receipt was the accountnumber, etc.

With help from a guy there I found out what the accountnumber was, and because I have an internet-banking account there he showed me how to fill in the required steps. He said there was no BIC/SWIFT code, but that this shouldn't be a problem and that it's probably because the Russian Federation isn't part of some kind of European Economic Agreement.

But now I see Maksa has provided us with a SWIFT code (Thank you, love, but it's too late for me!) so use that, people, if you haven't paid yet!

Maybe my payment will get refused so then I can try it again with the SWIFT.

I hope not though. I had to look for quite a while on Google to find out what the bank is as they didn't translate that in the receipt. All in all it is STILL quite the challenge and an adventure, lol.

Now here's to hoping that the stress and busyness of this all is over, and that I get my tiicckkeeeetttssss soon!

Good luck to all and thanks again to all the Russians here helping us poor, silly Europeans out :D

x

(PS Maksa: haven't forgotten about you darling, been so, so busy but at least next week I'll have a holiday so if I can't get back to you before then... I will then :))

But now I see Maksa has provided us with a SWIFT code (Thank you, love, but it's too late for me!) so use that, people, if you haven't paid yet!

I wouldn't recommend to use that SWIFT unless you exactly know what are you doing ;)

There are no SWIFT codes in Russia. That SWIFT is probably the SWIFT of another bank that will be used to transfer money to Russian bank. As I know the money goes from your bank to this special bank corresponding to the SWIFT and then this bank transfers money to Russian bank... That's why the time and cost of transfer are so high... Using wrong SWIFT will result in money return and loss of time in best case.

So the better way is to find a guy in SPb to buy tickets, me for example ;)

But that's a matter of trust. I cannot tell you, what would I do if someone offered me to send money almost to nowhere :D

And I want to warn you about delivery time. It could be up to a month - Russian post is very slow. So if you buy a ticket in the end of April it could arrive to you after the gig or even in June. So the deadline for sending I suppose is April, 10. After that the only option will be to ask someone to buy tickets and meet in SPb with that guy.

I wouldn't recommend to use that SWIFT unless you exactly know what are you doing ;)

you're absolutely right, certainly. I didn't mean to bring any inconveniences by posting it. I thought that maybe the internet bank form would show automatically if the swift is wrong?.. oh, it's really difficult. I gave a call to the bank and they said that the swift was right, but Muzbilet should have a euro account to receive euros from abroad. and if the receipt is in Russian, obviously it's a rouble account. so... it seems none of us know exactly what we are doing nowadays.

it's strange (oh, but it happened again! haha) they sent you the Russian type of the receipt... probably, the best option really is sending money to some muser in SPb via Western Union or Webmoney or something like this, than dealing with Muzbilet this way. I paid for my receipt on March 9th and still got no reply from them. they just won't answer my mails. too bad.

you're absolutely right, certainly. I didn't mean to bring any inconveniences by posting it. I thought that maybe the internet bank form would show automatically if the swift is wrong?.. oh, it's really difficult. I gave a call to the bank and they said that the swift was right, but Muzbilet should have a euro account to receive euros from abroad. and if the receipt is in Russian, obviously it's a rouble account. so... it seems none of us know exactly what we are doing nowadays.

Yeah, I've received one payment from abroad, but I've provided my dollar account in Russia and SWIFT of the other bank that had the contract with Russian bank to transfer money. The system is not so complicated when everyone knows what info is necessary. But it seems that this ticket office deals with this issue for the first time.

probably, the best option really is sending money to some muser in SPb via Western Union or Webmoney or something like this, than dealing with Muzbilet this way.

You're welcome ;)

I can provide you my email, address, facebook to ensure you that I'm not hiding and not going to cheat, but it's up to you to decide =)

To everyone:

I propose the following plan: you ask me to buy tickets or place an order by yourself and send me the number of your order. I buy the tickets for you and send you a photo of tickets and receipt if you want. After that you transfer money via Western Union. Then there are two options: I send you tickets via airmail or meet you at the airport (or at the hotel) in SPb. I live in 15 min ride to the airport so that's not the problem to me.

There are a lot of time left so you can think about it. When you are ready send me email to leichenko@gmail.com, because I can miss a private message on this forum.

I wouldn't advice people to send money via Western Union unless you actually know the person.

You are absolutely right! That's why I've already told that it's a matter of trust. I do not force anyone send me money. It is up to you to decide whether to trust me. I offer an option, because fools from ticket office have not thought in forward that there will be some fans from abroad. I'm very embarrased that they cannot offer good service. I will not beg anyone to ask me to buy tickets. Just trying to help.

And another one thing - there are no difference where to send money. What will prevent ticket office from cheating? You will go to Russia to bring a case before the court? :D

To everyone:

Tomorrow I'll go to post office to find out if it possible to send tickets to you with cash on delivery. Another option I'll try to check is DHL delivery - it's much faster and safer, and may be they offer cash on delivery.

+1.

That and the above user only registered on the 10th of March. If I'm honest I wouldn't chance it.

Yes, I've registered when I had something to say about the gig. So what? =)

Guys it is up to you to decide. I do not force someone to send me money, moreover with some of you who have something to say more than obvious warnings we are working on risk-free options =)))

To anyone who wants to say I'm cheating - offer something else or stay at home =)

I will send photos of bought tickets and receipts before you pay, I could place them on public website like picasa for you to check the serial numbers. Do you think I need tens of Muse tickets and have spare time to sell them after? I'm already have two for me =)

Ah, I've forgotten to tell you, that there are a lot of bears in the streets of S-Petersburg, especially in May, so you'd better stay at home :D

Archived