I finally got an email from muzbilet!

It is possible to pay via bank transfer and they can send the tickets to me. They asked me to send them my purchase number and delivery address. Maybe I will get the tickets after all!

Hello, I'm also waiting for an answer from Muzbilet! Did you receive the answer just now?

Hello, I'm also waiting for an answer from Muzbilet! Did you receive the answer just now?

I got the answer about three hours ago. They said they would send me details about payment and delivery after I send them my purchase number and address but I haven't heard of them after that. I guess I just have to wait till monday.

I got the answer about three hours ago. They said they would send me details about payment and delivery after I send them my purchase number and address but I haven't heard of them after that. I guess I just have to wait till monday.

Same situation! Oooh, I do hope we'll get our tickets! :)

Still haven't gotten any reply by them, but by now my brother and I have decided to go for the Moscow-gig. Been chatting back and forth with Maksa and she's willing to be an angel and get me the tickets while I reserve them. Now all that's left is waiting for standing-tickets to become available again as they seem to be unavailable/sold out at the moment (which I refuse to believe :p)

I've got seating tickets reserved, in case we can't get standings, so I can wait till like a week before the actual gig to decide.

Hope people get to go to the gig where they want to go, and hope to see many of you there :) x

Hope people get to go to the gig where they want to go, and hope to see many of you there :) x

So see you in Moscow, and still hoping for SPB :confused:

ps: one hour after writing this post, checked my emails and finally got the email from Muzbillet, order not cancelled ( the deadline was today), asking if i want the ticket to be sent to France or be picked up in SPB, and sending me the payement receipt on Monday-thursday

LOL I just got an email too! Looks like they're finally getting to replying to everyone on the same day!

Sorry for our late replay.

We received so many orders for MUSE concert that it takes us very long to replay to them properly.

Your order (2 fan-area tickets) is saved.

I will send to you the receipt on Monday -Thursday next week.

It will include the cost of delivery.

And this is after I spend the whole yesterday evening, HOURS debating with my brother on what to do, and finally settling for MOSCOW. Great, this seriously changes everything as there are no standing tickets for the Moscow gig right now and this is a SURE CONFIRMATION. Plus SPb's gig is LOADS cheaper! (Fan-zon: SPb 89 Euros/ Moscow 140 Euros!)

*massive facepalm*

Now I'm gonna have to convince my brother to go to SPb after all. Lol, he's not gonna like this, hahaha...

how have you sorted the tickets? (considering all the stuff in this thread) i couldn't work any of it out so abandoned the idea :-(

but almost all the mess was about SPb. Moscow might be easier, did you check it?

oh, but I feel so relieved that you guys received your confirmations after all! finally, there is conscience to Muzbilet! good news! :happy:

however... I didn't get an e-mail :LOL: but I've called them again today and they said they would contact me next week about the delivery. and still no news from Kiev. I paid for tickets to both shows and still am not sure. but all of us have done a great job being very optimistic and let's just hold on to it!

Yaay, my brother was okay with it :p

So if nothing changes tomorrow, we're going SPb!

Now just one more week of stressing over a reply from Muzbilet, but I have new hope now that everyone who has been sending them an e-mail has gotten a reply!

x

And lol, Maksa, conscience Muzbilet :D :D

I just booked my flights for SPb :D So excited!

Even if it all goes tits-up with the tickets, I'm still going to Russia with my brother in May! :\mm/:

SPb is a right choice, you'll enjoy it, that's for sure ;)

If you'll need any help with getting Russian visa (reccomendations, invitations or something like that) or picking up tickets in SPb - feel free to contact me. Anyway if you'll not buy tickets right now, I'm sure there will be some stand-up tickets later.

And I recommend you to book a hotel right now, because high season starts in the middle of May. If you need an advice on choosing a hotel, just tell me. :)

SPb is a right choice, you'll enjoy it, that's for sure ;)

If you'll need any help with getting Russian visa (reccomendations, invitations or something like that) or picking up tickets in SPb - feel free to contact me. Anyway if you'll not buy tickets right now, I'm sure there will be some stand-up tickets later.

And I recommend you to book a hotel right now, because high season starts in the middle of May. If you need an advice on choosing a hotel, just tell me. :)

Thanks for the offer, but I think we're set. I'm expecting to receive a mail about the tickets next week, and they said they can be delivered so hopefully a pick-up won't be needed :)

We've already reserved a nice little hotel in SPb's centre which is helping us with our Visa's as service. So thanks again, but I hope it's not needed :)

It's finally sinking in that I'm really going to Russia! No matter if we get to see Muse or not, this is enough for me already :p

x

Thanks for the offer, but I think we're set. I'm expecting to receive a mail about the tickets next week, and they said they can be delivered so hopefully a pick-up won't be needed :)

We've already reserved a nice little hotel in SPb's centre which is helping us with our Visa's as service. So thanks again, but I hope it's not needed :)

It's finally sinking in that I'm really going to Russia! No matter if we get to see Muse or not, this is enough for me already :p

x

Glad for you and for those, who received the answer from Muzbilet at last :)

Hey guys, did someone buy tickets in Ukraine?

the Kiev ticket-sellers (bilet.open.ua) webmoney account swallowed my donation a few days ago, but I didn't get any confirmation about it from them. absolutely same for SPb: have sent the money and now... silence. still believing it'll be alright though.

the Kiev ticket-sellers (bilet.open.ua) webmoney account swallowed my donation a few days ago, but I didn't get any confirmation about it from them. absolutely same for SPb: have sent the money and now... silence. still believing it'll be alright though.

that just sucks. you should try some other ticketsellers

but wait a little bit, maybe everything's going to be fine

Archived