How many tickets left for Russian's gig, or is it sold out?

Me and couple of my friends want to go there so badly :( I think there'll be a lot of Finns too! :yesey:

I think noone could tell you how many tickets left. If they are clever enough they will sell them in equal parts each week or two slightly raising the price. You can check availability on this page:

http://order.muzbilet.ru/muzbilet/en/music/rock/muse/260216/performance.html

Yeah of course, thanks anyway. Have to look that..

I visit Olimpiyskiy Arena every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Actually, not arena, but swimming pool Olimpiyskiy. I've already bought tickets for the gig, but I'm very curious. So, I'm trying to drop in the ticket office every time, when i walk beside.

Today there was a message "sold out":(

But don't give up! I've heard there will be more tickets in April !

Muzticket has answer me,they have delay due to a heavy foreign asking of MUSE tickets :LOL:

You fool!!

but they will do all they can...

but we have already solved your problem, isn't it? =)

your tickets are on the way to you, lucky boy ;)

To everyone:

After all, I've worked out the plan with the help of zeratool that works fine =)

We used Western Union transfer, and EMS (express mail) delivery.

EMS package should go faster, so the tickets will arrive before you leave to S-Petersburg =)

The price of shipping to most of European countries is 1115 RUR = about 28 EUR.

The other option is Airmail, the price of shipment is about 3-5 EUR, but the tracking will be less detailed and delivery time might be longer than EMS.

I cannot tell you now how much time will take EMS shipping to France, but when the package arrive I'll tell you.

So this is the real alternative to slow muzbilet =)

If you want to continuing dealing with muzbilet - ASK THEM ABOUT SHIPMENT, WILL IT BE AIRMAIL OR EMS. IF MUZBILET WILL SEND YOUR TICKETS TOO LATE VIA AIRMAIL THEY CAN ARRIVE TOO LATE!

The price of EMS I've already told you - so you have all the information. Good luck!

I just got my tickets :D

And all thanks belong to one friendly Russian who picked up tickets for me and sent them to Finland. Nice to see that I can still trust people, at least on this forum.

But I still don`t recommend anyone to send money to unknown people. I`m just soooo happy about my tickets. Finally my stress has come down :)

See ya in St. Petersburg!!!

I already sent off my money to mubilet.ru. The receipt included this:

1102 rub (delivery to Netherlands)+300 rub. (the delivery insurance)

So this looks like that EMS to me, seeing the price, plus they put insurance on it.

Haven't heard anything afterwards, yet. But hopefully my tickets will be on my way ^.^

x

I've finally got my delivery receipt today! I've paid for the ticket itself on March 9 and they've contacted me today, sending the second receipt. so there's a glimmer of hope for me now! if I get my tickets eventually, I think I'll be so happy that may even end up thinking that Muzbilet are really nice guys, who do their best to help us :LOL:

if I get my tickets eventually, I think I'll be so happy that may even end up thinking that Muzbilet are really nice guys, who do their best to help us :LOL:

Unheard of! :p

I got my delivery receipt and ticket receipt in one, thankfully. I really hope the tickets are already on my way as the money has been off my account for a couple of days already :)

Think I'll mail them tomorrow to ask if they can confirm my payment. Who knows, maybe they'll react in a week or so :LOL:

I'm not gonna get stressed about it anymore, finally have a week off work now so I'm gonna RELAX! (And mail Maksa tomorrow <3 <3)

I already sent off my money to mubilet.ru. The receipt included this:

1102 rub (delivery to Netherlands)+300 rub. (the delivery insurance)

So this looks like that EMS to me, seeing the price, plus they put insurance on it.

Haven't heard anything afterwards, yet. But hopefully my tickets will be on my way ^.^

x

I'm glad that you've finally got the answer =)

Yep, this looks like EMS, so everything will be OK. Insurance is not needed in this case because it covers only 3000 RUR (that's why it costs 300 RUR) but your tickets worth higher.

You can ask them about tracking number to watch how your tickets travel to your home.

I just got my tickets :D

And all thanks belong to one friendly Russian who picked up tickets for me and sent them to Finland. Nice to see that I can still trust people, at least on this forum.

But I still don`t recommend anyone to send money to unknown people. I`m just soooo happy about my tickets. Finally my stress has come down :)

See ya in St. Petersburg!!!

Nah, I'm envious man! I think I just can't attend that gig then :stunned: but it would be so nice to see them again..

I visit Olimpiyskiy Arena every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Actually, not arena, but swimming pool Olimpiyskiy. I've already bought tickets for the gig, but I'm very curious. So, I'm trying to drop in the ticket office every time, when i walk beside.

Today there was a message "sold out":(

But don't give up! I've heard there will be more tickets in April !

Thanks for info! :)

Hey!

I'm trying to buy a ticket at muzbilet.ru for the St. Petersburg gig and it asks me to fill in "Metro Station", what does it mean? It's a mandatory field and I can't leave it blank.

By the way, I live in Israel, anyone knows how long would it take for the ticket to arrive?

Any help would be great.

Thanks!

Hey!

I'm trying to buy a ticket at muzbilet.ru for the St. Petersburg gig and it asks me to fill in "Metro Station", what does it mean? It's a mandatory field and I can't leave it blank.

By the way, I live in Israel, anyone knows how long would it take for the ticket to arrive?

Any help would be great.

Thanks!

"Metro Station" is nearest to you subway station :)

I think that it doesn't matter which station you'll choose - any will be rather far from Israel ;)

Delivery could take up to a month - I've bought tickets for a guy from France and sent them on 24/03, for now they are exported to France according to tracking system. So if everything will be ok he'll receive tickets in a week or two, I suppose.

I could make an order for you, buy tickets and send them using EMS (express mail) to provided address. But you should thansfer me money via Western Union before I send you tickets. That is the problem - you will have to trust me and to send money to person you do not know. ;) If you want me to do that - email me: leichenko@gmail.com.

The price of express delivery is about 1100 RUR (France, Netherlands), I''ll tell you the exact price if you will decide to ask me for help. But noone can foresee how much time the tickets will travel to you, two weeks or a month and a half.

Back from my vacation to Berlin, and where I was hoping to have received tickets (one may hope, right?) I got a rejection of my payment from my bank :S

So need to ask why it got ejected, and why 70 (!) Euro of my payment haven't been refunded!

Also mailed muzbilet again to ask for a clarification on the receipt, as it's filled with numbers that didn't make sense to either me or my bank. Guess it'll take yet another week before I get a reply :S

Time is running out.... :(

Back from my vacation to Berlin, and where I was hoping to have received tickets (one may hope, right?) I got a rejection of my payment from my bank :S

So need to ask why it got ejected, and why 70 (!) Euro of my payment haven't been refunded!

Also mailed muzbilet again to ask for a clarification on the receipt, as it's filled with numbers that didn't make sense to either me or my bank. Guess it'll take yet another week before I get a reply :S

Time is running out.... :(

:noey:

Did you pay it in euros or rubles? I tried to pay it in euros first, but they said in my bank that it won't go through, because it's a ruble account, so you have to pay it in rubles. I paid it a week ago, hope it goes through...

My bank didn't have the option to pay in Roubles, but the guy who works there said it would be exchanged automatically.

It still doesn't explain why I only got 2/3d's of it back, though!

I paid that nearly two weeks ago, and only now did I get the rejection notice :S

Hmm...well they said to me that if the payment doesn't go through, because there's some information missing and they have to check that, they will charge 10 euros extra. But I don't think your bank would take 70 €. Maybe the correspondent bank took that :erm:.

The guy from your bank is right, EUR should be automatically converted to RUR. If your payment will not reach destination it should go back, but the fee for returned payments depends on your bank.

If your payment will return you still can contact me. zeratool has received his tickets yesterday, I've sent them on 24 of March, he's received them on 2 of April (it was EMS delivery), so do not worry, you have time to try your luck with muzbilet.

As a proof I can provide tracking log:

http://www.chronopost.fr/transport-express/livraison-colis/cache/bypass/pid/701

Enter tracking number EA013973331RU and click "Valider".

Feel free to contact me, you're welcome, don't be afraid, you have an option to receive your tickets in a week or two, instead of having one answer per week from muzbilet =)

And it will be great to meet you all in SPb and make unofficial Muse afterparty in a pub nearby =)

So need to ask why it got ejected, and why 70 (!) Euro of my payment haven't been refunded

but that's terribly disappointing!.. :eek:

and now I wish good luck to anyone who's still in process even more deeply than before. because I'm already on the other side and know how it feels when you have a ticket for SPb gig and a confirmation for Kiev :happy: I hope everything goes alright and we'll be there to the gigs!

I'm in despair, to be honest.:ohmy::wtf:

They didn't send me any information. Their last mail was a month ago, where they promised me they would send me all the details asap. MONTH.

I sent them e-mails and no reply.

They're weird - that's all I can say. :(

what the fuck muzbilet?! send me my ticket - that's all I want

Archived