They are being really helpful at open.ua, but are they an official ticket outlet? Worried I'll send them all that money and then get to their office to pick up my tickets and it doesn't exist!

unfortunately I haven't ever been to Ukraine and this will be my first experience with this ticket-seller either. but I thought they were official, yes! I am in the same situation, I sent them money and am going to pick the ticket up on the gig day, hoping everything goes alright. so, I trusted them, they seem quite alright to me. your turn to make a decision :)

Xaverri, thank you for your support :happy:

We went for it. Whatever happens we will get into that gig ;)

Can anyone tell me how strict security are when it comes to cameras? I saw a lot of stuff you can't take into the Arena listed on one website, but that's pretty standard and I've never had my camera taken off me because the lens doesn't extend (so most security deem it as non-professional).

Has anyone had experience with cameras being refused entry /confiscated at the Kiev Sports Palace or any Ukranian events? x

this gig's so soon! I'm really interested to find out whether you're all getting the tower stage or the hexagon festie-stage or the Asian mock-tower stage...

Also, does anyone plan to tweet from the gigs? I'm just starting to search for people to add to the list...

I wish I could, I really do. But my smart-phone is from work and they would not appreciate me using the data-subscription on other countries because it costs them loads! But even then, I think I wouldn't even think of it as I want to be jumping up with the crowds, and not tweeting every time a song starts :p

I really hope there's going to be a sexy-plane so I can read it back when I get back and relive the concert. Argh, I don't even want to think about it being over, already! Hope you find someone who will tweet for you guys!

THERE BETTER BE A SEXY PLANE!

4 MORE DAYS!!!!

this gig's so soon! I'm really interested to find out whether you're all getting the tower stage or the hexagon festie-stage or the Asian mock-tower stage...

Also, does anyone plan to tweet from the gigs? I'm just starting to search for people to add to the list...

From the rehearsal picture they just tweeted, looks like the festival stage.

Edit: beaten to it by Olly.

that photo is totes just them doing nishe though

If you believe that nonsense about the towers restricting them, then yes.

You do realise it was the reason for a lot of the setlist? Due to timing/lighting/visuals etc. Kirk confirmed this when we spoke to him.

that photo is totes just them doing nishe though

You do realise it was the reason for a lot of the setlist? Due to timing/lighting/visuals etc. Kirk confirmed this when we spoke to him.

I just don't think the stage restricted them as much as they said it did. They could have done more songs with the towers lowered. But anyways.

I just don't think the stage restricted them as much as they said it did. They could have done more songs with the towers lowered. But anyways.

I think it did.

Brisbane night 2 was where they changed the setlist around a lot, and to be honest, there were a lot of technical issues with lighting and visuals not working for a few of the songs. Compared to night 1, which was pretty flawless...

I guess the restrictions also came from the visuals and lights, and not just the stage itself. :unsure:

The restrictions mostly came from Matt being fucking lazy about the setlist and hatin' on Europe/US/Everyone who isn't Asia or Australia.

I think it did.

Brisbane night 2 was where they changed the setlist around a lot, and to be honest, there were a lot of technical issues with lighting and visuals not working for a few of the songs. Compared to night 1, which was pretty flawless...

There's a difference between not being ready for mixing things up and not being capable of mixing things up.

Well, I for one don't give a rats ass about the setlist. If it's "just" hits I'll be very pleased as it's my brother's first Muse concert, so he'll recognise more songs.

If it's a lot of rares then of course I'll be thrilled but it's going to be epic no matter what they play and on what stage they perform. Sorry, I guess I'm just a too new fan to find them anywhere boring. :)

Olly, you going to Peter? :o Maybe I'll see you around in the queue then. :)

x

Archived