I called them too. Delivery is possible only within Russia, and the only way for you is to order tickets and to pay them via bank and to sent them a copy of receipt

it looks like they have just changed their minds, because I asked them the same question a couple of days before. I mean, what could foreigners do to get tickets. and the answer was that delivery to foreign countries was possible after prepayment. they're definitely not prepared to sell tickets for such big events. I wonder why they were chosen.

it looks like they have just changed their minds, because I asked them the same question a couple of days before. I mean, what could foreigners do to get tickets. and the answer was that delivery to foreign countries was possible after prepayment. they're definitely not prepared to sell tickets for such big events. I wonder why they were chosen.

The woman, who answered me, kept silent for about a minute after every question. So it seems to me that they just don't know what to answer...

Anyone who would like to help me out?

Well... I would like, but it could be difficult :$

they're definitely not prepared to sell tickets for such big events. I wonder why they were chosen.

Just think of it, perhaps they really were the best option... imagine how BAD every other ticket-office/organiser must be :eek:

The woman, who answered me, kept silent for about a minute after every question. So it seems to me that they just don't know what to answer...

:facepalm:

Well... I would like, but it could be difficult :$

Thanks! I know it will be, but I just goooootta be there :p Maksa was kind enough to give me a PM too, so just gonna see if people can actually get tickets (without going to a ticketshop first) and see what steps I'll make, then.

x

I called them too. Delivery is possible only within Russia, and the only way for you is to order tickets and to pay them via bank and to sent them a copy of receipt (as Maksa_Planka has done). After that you'll be able to receive your ticket in Spb when you want.

yeah. i called muzbilet too.

Delivery and payment via bank are possible only for russian. So there is no way for foreigner to buy tickets for now. You can wait for March 20th, maybe other agencies will sell tickets, but i'm not sure.

But the best way if someone will buy you a ticket.

All this tickets situation is gettng really ridiculous. I reserved ticket and emailed them before holidays and they answered that they would give me all needed information. But now, there's no answer from them.:wtf: And after reading all your posts, guys, I'm getting nervous.:fear:

Okay... So no Muse for me... unless I take the chance on one of you fellow Musers to buy me tickets..? It's also a big risk for me, but I guess just as much as a risk as paying for tickets and picking them up at that agency...

Anyone who would like to help me out?

I would be thankful greatly too :$

Wow, they're coming to Moscow...It's quite close to Tallinn so I have high hopes But we usually have one big band every summer because we're not the richest country in the world And they already announced 30 Seconds To Mars in June...So I don't know...Muse was supposed to come in 2007 but it was cancelled...

All this tickets situation is gettng really ridiculous. I reserved ticket and emailed them before holidays and they answered that they would give me all needed information.

did you get their account details in the end of the reservation process? you do on the Russian version of their website. if you did either, you're supposed to be rushing to the nearest bank office to make the prepayment :D anyway, you're the only one in here who got an answer from them by e-mail! you must be proud!

and I believe it's still isn't time to be nervous. we have some time, don't we?

Still no answer from Muzbillet :rolleyes: I guess that i wont see SBP for my first trip in Russia.

So Only Moscow , as Partner.ru seems to be working for foreign clients.

What this information about March 20th that Maksa_Planka said in one of her post ? Could it be on Kassir SPB ? and at this day, the event could be full ? :eek:

What this information about March 20th that Maksa_Planka said in one of her post ? Could it be on Kassir SPB ? and at this day, the event could be full ? :eek:

well, this link says that muzbilet.ru is the exclusive selling agent only between March 4th and 20th. sorry, it's only in Russian and, besides, no one knows what it really means.

I'm almost sure the tickets won't be sold out by March 20th, but of course I can only guess. I think the tickets must be available from all big ticket-sellers after that.

well, this link says that muzbilet.ru is the exclusive selling agent only between March 4th and 20th. sorry, it's only in Russian and, besides, no one knows what it really means.

I'm almost sure the tickets won't be sold out by March 20th, but of course I can only guess. I think the tickets must be available from all big ticket-sellers after that.

THanks for your reply :) . I only know Kassir.ru (SPB section), is there any other ticket-sellers ? i only was able to find this one.

There's no problem for you to go France or Germany.

I think the only problem that can be real is money and it exists either you go from Russia to Germany or from Holland to Germany ;) yes, we non-EU citizens still need visas, but it's not a big deal, really, is it?

Come on, they make gigs all over EU every year. There's no problem for you to go France or Germany.

We only get one gig in 4-5 years.

I didn't mean it like that. I mean it as in that I've been trying really hard to get tickets, but being blocked at every turn. Of course I am happy for the gigs, and for the people who can go! But I might have a chance on some tickets in the end anyway :)

I think the only problem that can be real is money and it exists either you go from Russia to Germany or from Holland to Germany ;) yes, we non-EU citizens still need visas, but it's not a big deal, really, is it?

Going from Holland to Germany is much less expensive than from Moscow isn't it ;)

Also you can quite easily get banned from EU visa . I know some folks who got caught traveling all over Europe through Finland. Finns weren't exactly happy . :rolleyes:

I didn't mean it like that. I mean it as in that I've been trying really hard to get tickets, but being blocked at every turn. Of course I am happy for the gigs, and for the people who can go! But I might have a chance on some tickets in the end anyway :)

i'm pretty sure you'll get them. good luck anyway :)

did you get their account details in the end of the reservation process? you do on the Russian version of their website. if you did either, you're supposed to be rushing to the nearest bank office to make the prepayment :D anyway, you're the only one in here who got an answer from them by e-mail! you must be proud!

Yes, they replied me with the e-mail and there was a number, and there was told I can buy my ticket only with this number BUT "during two days in one of these places" and link to the addresses in St. Petersburg!:eek: So I emailed them, telling I'm not from Russia and I'd like to have my ticket delivered. So they wrote back saying that it is POSSIBLE. They'd email me later with all the details. But now I don't know - they are silent. Maybe I should email them again.

and I believe it's still isn't time to be nervous. we have some time, don't we

Yeah, I think you're right. :) I'm just afraid my reservation gets wasted and there won't be spare tickets in the end :eek:

Archived