Yeah, I kinda knew he wouldn't do it but I was hoping all the way through that he would ;/

I was more hoping for some epic chest vocals at the end, but naah, wishful thinking :(

And I still want to know what the hell he is doing in the chorus. He sounds like he has a potato in his mouth.

Matt seems to be different on this day. I just watch Stockholm Syndrome. He actually sang different lyrics and also didnt play the guitar solo properly. I think there is something wrong with him. Its true that his singing is not as expected as its quite sloppy.

Matt seems to be different on this day. I just watch Stockholm Syndrome. He actually sang different lyrics and also didnt play the guitar solo properly. I think there is something wrong with him. Its true that his singing is not as expected as its quite sloppy.

:LOL: Maybe they're just nervous/tired/not adequately warmed up? I wouldn't say there's something wrong.

Seriously though, they're probably just not warmed up. And with the vocals, Matt was probably just fucking around. Like with "you can't push it underneath the ground" in the really deep voice during TirRO at Glastonbury

The fact Megalomania was played on a gig prior to Reading ups my hopes for seeing some rarer Origin songs through the other summer gigs. Of course there's still the chance it'll be regular sets, but I'll have to wait and see how the other 2 gigs in this set turn out.

Archived