From here - http://www.nme.com/news/daily-gossip/55163

There was plenty of Shockwaves NME Awards gossip kicking around yesterday (February 24) after the event on Wednesday, but a certain frontman's antics that night are gaining even more attention.

We didn't give out a Party Animal Of The Awards trophy, but Muse's Matt Bellamy would have walked away with it hands down.

Having talked about his band's tour plans in a less than coherent manner on the night, the guitar whiz was later seen enjoying a good natter with Hurts at The Ivy after the show.

The conversation quickly turned to the 'Wonderful Life' boys' favourite topic of discussion: 'romance'. But for once it wasn't singer Theo Hutchcraft doing the talking. Instead, according to one of the red-top spies, his bandmate Adam Anderson asked Bellamy for his favourite groupie stories from the over the years. The Muse man is, of course, happily in a relationship now, but recalling his days as a single man he responded: "Oh, I've had fun. You have to go to Italy. The women there are incredible." They've probably already booked plane tickets (The Sun).

Bellamy's antics have already got a following of their own, with a Facebook page, Facebook.com/Drunk.Matt.Bellamy, set up by fans to celebrate his inebriated moments.

He did have a more reflective moment on the night, however. He told one tabloid that he might "write a lullaby album" for his first child (Daily Mirror).

http://www.iol.co.za/tonight/gossip/bellamy-sought-his-muse-in-italy-1.1032337

The picture they use to illustrate the article is amazing :LOL:

:LOL: On God! :LOL:

I don't know if its the same one as I didn't notice the photo. I notice they've also attributed Dom's interest in older women to Matt.

It is funny (and the photo gives a bit of insider info on the hottest male title :eyebrows:) but poor Matt, he's becoming tabloid fodder in his own right now, even more so! He'll need to start checking every room for spys at this rate.

Oh gawd :LOL::facepalm:

Apart from Italian women, Matt also previously claimed he is just as charmed - although not as lucky - with older women too.

He said: “Jane Fonda. She's 72. I like the older ladies, you see. She was hanging around with Rod Stewart the other day. She seemed like a nice lady. But I failed - I didn't charm her enough.” - Bang Showbiz

I thought that's what Dom said he did...

I really would not want them to record an album while high or drunk because, honestly, I think it would be rubbish! Not that they would.

But if they recorded an album with lots of weird obscure guitar riffs with no pattern or melody, "fuck you, you fucking cunt" lyrics and random raspberries and fart noises, it might be described as their greatest work by some. :LOL:

I think it has been suggested before that OoS was not recorded while they were on mushrooms.

I think it has been suggested before that OoS was not recorded while they were on mushrooms.

people have selective memory.

they did record some stuff on mushrooms but then when they were proper sober and normal they listened back to it they thought it sounded like shit so they had to redo it and record all over again.

so, no, OOS wasnt recorded on mushrooms lol

listen to nsc and guiding light and tell me that making things sober is a better idea.

I like nsc, I love the melody in it, not so much guiding light, but you can't base your argument on two songs. I would say that the vast majority, if not all of their music, is made sober!

Yes Please may be one of the exceptions, but even if they make bits of it drunk, I'm no expert, but I imagine it would then be reworked into something that sounded good.

people have selective memory.

they did record some stuff on mushrooms but then when they were proper sober and normal they listened back to it they thought it sounded like shit so they had to redo it and record all over again.

so, no, OOS wasnt recorded on mushrooms lol

Oh right thanks. I had seen a post by someone with a bit of musical know how who said they wouldn't have been able to make that on mushrooms, but I hadn't heard that.

Archived