For Germany it is Everything Everything and Deap Vally - who are these bands? I want Kasabian or Biffy Clyro to support them. :'(

Kasabian and Biffy are too big to support.

Deap Vally are really cool, they play a nice garage rock (similar to White Stripes if you want). I don't like Everything Everything that much (and I get them :indiff:)

Kasabian and Biffy are too big to support.

Deap Vally are really cool, they play a nice garage rock (similar to White Stripes if you want). I don't like Everything Everything that much (and I get them :indiff:)

But last time they had Biffy Clyro and I would have guessed that Muse is far bigger by now especially in Germany. Meh, I don't like the White Stripes :stunned:. But on the other hand - who likes the support band? Usually it is something you have to cope with just to be rewared with a Muse concert in the end. I am glad they have only one support act per show.

But last time they had Biffy Clyro and I would have guessed that Muse is far bigger by now especially in Germany. Meh, I don't like the White Stripes :stunned:. But on the other hand - who likes the support band? Usually it is something you have to cope with just to be rewared with a Muse concert in the end. I am glad they have only one support act per show.

wut

Biffy can sell out arenas now, why would they support?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived