On the '09 arena tour and the '10 stadium tour, they were piss-poor boring bastards, and skanky (the lead singer looked unwashed and the drummer had her tutu leotard thing stuck up her bum crack when she stood up at Stade de Suisse, really classy) used too much crowd-facing strobe and were downright rude about Muse fans (called us ugly. Yes it's hard to be pretty when your face is screwed up because you're strobing at us, fuckwits.)

So, I'm glad to hear they've improved, if they have and it isn't just a taste issue, but they wouldn't be on my wanted list.

And it was all too easy to point out the irony of that lead singer calling someone else "ugly" when he looks like someone drugged him up, took a shit on his face, and then beat his face with a bat for good measure.

:LOL:

Well I didn't see them on the arena tour, I saw them in broad daylight at a festival (so no chance of over strobing). The singer was really energetic, put on a great show, jumped into the crowd, did a great singalong to 'dominoes' and the crowd was really getting into it as well.

Maybe it helped that we weren't all impatient for them to get off the stage and make way for the reason we were there, I've always found that that's what happens with support acts; I can never enjoy them as much as I'd like cos I want them to fuck off :LOL:

Stade de Suisse was daylight, actually, and I do my damnedest to enjoy support bands as I figure I paid for them as well as the main act, and they were still annoying and shit. Dominoes is a decent song, and what's the other one? Velvet? But when you're such an utter knob on stage it's hard to relate. I had the same problem with TJF.

Stade de Suisse was daylight, actually, and I do my damnedest to enjoy support bands as I figure I paid for them as well as the main act, and they were still annoying and shit. Dominoes is a decent song, and what's the other one? Velvet? But when you're such an utter knob on stage it's hard to relate. I had the same problem with TJF.

TJF were "knobs" on stage?

TJF were "knobs" on stage?

I actually thought this too when I saw them, not a very nice attitude. I mean I know part of it if not all of it is probably an 'act' but I thought they went a bit far with it.. Tbh it was mainly the bassist.. Drummer was funny and not arrogant which is how the other 2 seemed..

I actually thought this too when I saw them, not a very nice attitude. I mean I know part of it if not all of it is probably an 'act' but I thought they went a bit far with it.. Tbh it was mainly the bassist.. Drummer was funny and not arrogant which is how the other 2 seemed..

this, yeah, Ritzy was just too cocky and full of herself, and having an intro track? Dude, it's Not. Your. Gig. Irritated me before they'd even got on stage, lol

this, yeah, Ritzy was just too cocky and full of herself, and having an intro track? Dude, it's Not. Your. Gig. Irritated me before they'd even got on stage, lol

Exactly! Did anyone notice the bassist guy was constantly spitting everywhere?? Disgusting.

• 1 month later...

Archived