Please!

Chances of The Vaccines? They're not very Muse-y, but neither is Lily Allen...

I want Rizzle Kicks, though :ninja:

Saw The Vaccines supporting Arctic Monkeys and they were terrible. I don't even dislike them as a band, I quite like some of their songs but it was just painful to listen to.

Would never happen, but Justice would be immense.

Saw The Vaccines supporting Arctic Monkeys and they were terrible. I don't even dislike them as a band, I quite like some of their songs but it was just painful to listen to.

Vaccines are good live, Justins voice can be a bit suspect at times but apart from that they sound good.

I reckon Nero might support, Im not a huge fan but this album was influenced by stuff like that.

I saw them for the second time on Saturday (First was at Reading), and I thought they were good, they just take the piss, not even playing an hour.

Vaccines are good live, Justins voice can be a bit suspect at times but apart from that they sound good.

I reckon Nero might support, Im not a huge fan but this album was influenced by stuff like that.

I saw them for the second time on Saturday (First was at Reading), and I thought they were good, they just take the piss, not even playing an hour.

Maybe it was just that show then - the sound was Big Pink bad. Could barely tell one song from another because all of it just sounded like distortion.

Not sure about Tenacious D :LOL: Although my friend who's going to Etihad with me is a massive fan of them so he would love it!

Please!

Way I see it, they supported Foo Fighters on their Aus/NZ Stadium Tour a year or so back, and they never really did a huge tour in support of Rize of the Fenix, so they're a possibility that I would welcome! :D

Saw The Vaccines at Ally Pally on Saturday night, they were terrific. Would most definitely take them as a support act. Whether it will happen though is another thing...

1st post! :LOL: Yo people.

Hi Goku.

I like the Vaccines, wouldn't be bad to have them.

The best support would be Alt-J > Foals > Editors though. <3

Hi Goku.

I like the Vaccines, wouldn't be bad to have them.

The best support would be Alt-J > Foals > Editors though. <3

Hahaha, not sure how long i'll be keeping this avatar for, went with it for a laugh but i might just stick with it :LOL:

Foals would be awesome. Their new stuff sounds really good, although i'd take any of those 3 that you've mentioned!

Archived