• 2 weeks later...

Editors as a support act? I know that they're not that big in Europe in general, but you have to know that they're already a big name in Belgium. And if I say big, than I'm talking about headliner at Rock Werchter. They were one of the four headliners last year and they will be headlining the mainstage again in 2013. So maybe for stadiums, but I highly doubt Editors... They also have their own festival tour etc.

Editors as a support act? I know that they're not that big in Europe in general, but you have to know that they're already a big name in Belgium. And if I say big, than I'm talking about headliner at Rock Werchter. They were one of the four headliners last year and they will be headlining the mainstage again in 2013. So maybe for stadiums, but I highly doubt Editors... They also have their own festival tour etc.

Alas, I completely agree :( the only thing is, they're not massively big in the UK at the moment (they'd sub at a festival over here, not headline - even though they deserve to headline ;) ) so I reckon there's a slight chance they could do it on one or two of the English dates but as you said, it's unlikely they'd do anything in Mainland Europe :)

We're talking about stadium support here. And Editors are perfect for last support slot in a Muse stadium gig, imo.

They supported them at the LCCC in Manchester in 2010 and that's a stadium. I didn't really like them though, at all. Much preferred Band Of Skulls. Wouldn't mind seeing PABH support them again on this tour though, they were pretty good when I saw them at Leeds Fest.

Now, I know they're not big or mainstream or whatever but could Does It Offend You Yeah? Support? I've seen them three times now and I must say, they're thoroughly awesome :D

It's not like Muse's support acts should be mainstream :LOL: (and it's not like DIOYY are the most unknown band of the world)

It's a shame that they split up though, earlier this year. Would have been awesome to see them before Muse.

Archived