I have seen Nero live, and they were pretty good. It was during my Freshers week though, so everyone was drunk and just moshed around and stuff. I think people would get into it though!

fIN (i heard they smashed it at the o2?) and then maybe The Blackout? I don't know if Muse are into them or not, but they have supported Blink, and they have a lot of energy.

Ok. my top 5.

Nero

fiN

The Blackout

Frank Turner

We Are Scientists (anything with Andy Burrows has a greater chance of appearing as he is Dom's friend)

I have seen Nero live, and they were pretty good. It was during my Freshers week though, so everyone was drunk and just moshed around and stuff. I think people would get into it though!

fIN (i heard they smashed it at the o2?) and then maybe The Blackout? I don't know if Muse are into them or not, but they have supported Blink, and they have a lot of energy.

Ok. my top 5.

Nero

fiN

The Blackout

Frank Turner

We Are Scientists (anything with Andy Burrows has a greater chance of appearing as he is Dom's friend)

Actually, I could see The Blackout happening. They're well-known as a "safe" support band and with a new, dance-style album coming out in the new year, they're a genuine possibility.

The Blackout would be cool.

The Subways, Keane, Hadouken, Frank Turner, Nero, Enter Shikari, Pulled Apart By Horses, Franz Ferdinand, Friendly Fires, The Futureheads, Klaxons, Maximo Park, Proxies, Tribes, Bloc Party, Twin Atlantic, Two Door Cinema Club, The Vaccines, We Are Scientists, The Wombats

Any of those would be cool for me

The Subways, Keane, Hadouken, Frank Turner, Nero, Enter Shikari, Pulled Apart By Horses, Franz Ferdinand, Friendly Fires, The Futureheads, Klaxons, Maximo Park, Proxies, Tribes, Bloc Party, Twin Atlantic, Two Door Cinema Club, The Vaccines, We Are Scientists, The Wombats

The Blackout have been awesome every time i've seen them supporting bands (I couldn't ever see Muse choosing them though)

Biffy would be awesome as always but i reckon they are too big and too busy with promoting their new album for the next year.

Frank Turner would also be great. Would he be big enough to be the main sub now, or would he still be 2nd?

I'd love for them to get Twin Atlantic if they didn't have Biffy. Saw them a few years back before they released their album and i had no idea who they were at the time, but i just remember saying to my mate how fantastic they sounded. And since their new album i could easily see them being someone Muse would choose.

Nero would be really special... They've played Follow Me (the original track, no remix) during their set at I Love Techno. That was pretty awkward. And I suppose that Nero as a support act for Muse would be even more awkward...

Woah, what? Is there a video or anything?

I will be happy at a Muse gig if none of the below ever support Muse

(cept Nero & Franz)

The Blackout have been awesome every time i've seen them supporting bands (I couldn't ever see Muse choosing them though)

Biffy would be awesome as always but i reckon they are too big and too busy with promoting their new album for the next year.

Frank Turner would also be great. Would he be big enough to be the main sub now, or would he still be 2nd?

I'd love for them to get Twin Atlantic if they didn't have Biffy. Saw them a few years back before they released their album and i had no idea who they were at the time, but i just remember saying to my mate how fantastic they sounded. And since their new album i could easily see them being someone Muse would choose.

Nah I think Frank would still be second. Same thing regarding Twin Atlantic! Supported The Gaslight Anthem a few years back and loved it! :happy:

I will be happy at a Muse gig if none of the below ever support Muse

(cept Nero & Franz)

Ok we'll have someone really boring like The XX or The Big Pink do it instead

Fuck you guys, I had a great time :phu:

On the '09 arena tour and the '10 stadium tour, they were piss-poor boring bastards, and skanky (the lead singer looked unwashed and the drummer had her tutu leotard thing stuck up her bum crack when she stood up at Stade de Suisse, really classy) used too much crowd-facing strobe and were downright rude about Muse fans (called us ugly. Yes it's hard to be pretty when your face is screwed up because you're strobing at us, fuckwits.)

So, I'm glad to hear they've improved, if they have and it isn't just a taste issue, but they wouldn't be on my wanted list.

Archived