Just got off the phone with Dolphin Music. Guy was helpful enough but said that the next shipment of LBMs from America could be another couple of weeks yet.

So order cancelled. Waiting on confirmation then I'll order from somewhere else.

drama over.

Try this site. It's a small online/physical shop local to me, and delivery is free. Used them before and they were great. http://www.fxpedal.co.uk

Try this site. It's a small online/physical shop local to me, and delivery is free. Used them before and they were great. http://www.fxpedal.co.uk

Aaaaaah wish I'd seen that a few hours ago :(

That actually looks like a great site. I'm planning on buying a few more pedals and things in the near future, think I might look more into this please, cheers for the link :)

dang, i aint heard anything yet. grats tho!

Email Adrian and ask if you can send the payment yet, they'll be ready in the next few weeks i think. Try and get a date off him!

Intelligent - I cant collect your big muff without the card you used to pay for it with... :awesome:?

Aaaaaah wish I'd seen that a few hours ago :(

That actually looks like a great site. I'm planning on buying a few more pedals and things in the near future, think I might look more into this please, cheers for the link :)

No problem. :)

So I sent the payment for that delay pedal I just bought to the guy the other day. What does it mean when it says on eBay that the payment is being processed by PayPal, and on my PayPal account it says that the payment is unclaimed? Im new to actually using PayPal and eBay so I have no idea if this means he just hasnt accepted it yet or if it hasnt actually reached him.

Sucks because I want mah delay.

No problem. I just wanted to be sure it went through. I'll see how much I have in my account on Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday, and then work from there for getting everything else sorted out. Shouldn't be any problems.

Archived