As usual, I've never used them myself but I've heard nothing but great things about them. You're looking for an expression pedal for the MFC, I assume?

i need 3 of them, 2 spring and 1 non spring. There not for sale in the UK, alot of money to spend if they turn out to be rubbish.

i need 3 of them, 2 spring and 1 non spring. There not for sale in the UK, alot of money to spend if they turn out to be rubbish.

Looks like the Axe forum has a group of threads about the Mission Pedals, have you seen this one?

http://forum.fractalaudio.com/ultra-std-discussion/35095-mission-pedal-switch-axe-fx-question.html

Doesn't directly answer your question, but it seems like they're well-liked

Looks like the Axe forum has a group of threads about the Mission Pedals, have you seen this one?

http://forum.fractalaudio.com/ultra-std-discussion/35095-mission-pedal-switch-axe-fx-question.html

Doesn't directly answer your question, but it seems like they're well-liked

yeah, i have read up in the forums and so on, its just alot to speand on pedals :-( need to know there good, i will have to pay vat and $50 shipping making each pedal £145.

They're way better than .72mm. They last longer and have a darker tone :happy:

I dont much care about the tone since lets be honest, its minimal. I just use them because they feel the best. Any thinner and I find them too flimsy, any thicker and they just dont bend enough. As I believe Goldilocks once said, 'the .88mm Dunlop Tortex plectrums are juuuuuuuust right.'

She got eaten by bears lol.

The pedal is noice btw, shame my Big Muff seems to be broken :(

Gutted :(

I was messing with the settings (still havent found a toan I really really like yet, and I stumbled upon a great one for Cant Take My Eyes Off You. Sounds great, really making me like this pedal. Only now I dont want to move the nobs because Im afraid I'll lose my bellorz toan.

I was messing with the settings (still havent found a toan I really really like yet, and I stumbled upon a great one for Cant Take My Eyes Off You. Sounds great, really making me like this pedal. Only now I dont want to move the nobs because Im afraid I'll lose my bellorz toan.

I'd like to hear that... Get a sharpie or something and draw where the knobs are on the ped, that's what I do.

I'd like to hear that... Get a sharpie or something and draw where the knobs are on the ped, that's what I do.

Thinking I might start writing down the settings that I like. Im planning on putting a board together soon once I have the rest of the pedals Im after, then I can just stick a piece of paper with all the settings on down next to the pedal.

Probably going to record something in the next few days once the delay pedal gets delivered. Tempted to do KoC just because the Strat and Muff do it so well, but if I get a chance I could do a quick one of CTMEOY as well if you like?

Guest Batman.
Thinking I might start writing down the settings that I like. Im planning on putting a board together soon once I have the rest of the pedals Im after, then I can just stick a piece of paper with all the settings on down next to the pedal.

Probably going to record something in the next few days once the delay pedal gets delivered. Tempted to do KoC just because the Strat and Muff do it so well, but if I get a chance I could do a quick one of CTMEOY as well if you like?

Yes plz.

I found that the big muff does Smashing Pumpkins really well with a Strat. *cough*cherubrockcoverisneeded*cough*

Archived