:awesome: I love birthdays.

[spoiler=Tele Custom II]squier_tele_custom_II.jpg

[spoiler=Line 6 Spider 4]

_c809237_image_0.gif

BURN!!! YOU WILL BURN!!! :mad:

Both! Say, where do you live?

(Grabs knife)

might be going a bit far with that, uɐbuoן

anyhow, i found a "tiesco stratocastor clone" on craigslist which i'm hopefully picking up tomorrow. supposedly in decent shape. i have no idea what one it is exactly... no pictures were in the ad. for $65 though...might as well risk my life to get it :facepalm:

might be going a bit far with that, uɐbuoן

anyhow, i found a "tiesco stratocastor clone" on craigslist which i'm hopefully picking up tomorrow. supposedly in decent shape. i have no idea what one it is exactly... no pictures were in the ad. for $65 though...might as well risk my life to get it :facepalm:

Sorry, I'll edit it :(

And $65? Surely your more likely to spend $6500 on a manison? :LOL:

Sorry, I'll edit it :(

And $65? Surely your more likely to spend $6500 on a manison? :LOL:

Yes, but I've wanted an old trashy guitar for a while now so I can jack white with my silvertone amp

Still waiting for my bass to come in as well (which is a squier btw :eek: )

Not sure if I should tackle jerry was a race car driver just yet though...

Pfft, you own enough guitars toassume you can take on anything bass. :LOL:

Haha, it's just that I haven't played bass in about two years. I play guitar pretty much every day, but I figure I'll need to practice bass a bit. I was incredibly sloppy the first time I picked up a bass...I was expecting it to be no different than guitar :facepalm:

Sure, but I'll post the price in here when I pick it up anyway.

Received an email this morning from the guy. He says there's a tag on the back that says it's model E112

Looks cool, though it only has a neck pickup.

He also said in the email that it was in fine shape for its age etc because it was kept in an attic for the past 25 years.

:facepalm:

Well, if I can play slide with it, I still might pick it up. I assume it's barely playable, but I'm still going to check it out.

The teisco will likely have a flat fretboard so it will probably only be much good for slide, just going from experience with my friends one.

Yeah slide is your best bet. The fretboard on mine is in such a bad shape that I just leave the strings nice and high and in Open A. Unless theyre really nicely set up, they dont normally sound that good when played conventionally anyway.Its playing slide where the pickups really start to shine.

And I wouldn't worry too much about it being kept in an attic. Mine was up in ours for quite a long time, but as long as it hasnt been lying in a puddle of damp or anything, it probably wont be too bad.

Be a shame if it isnt a little beat up though, a Tiesco needs some battle scars :(

They're so perfect for slide though, I can't describe what a Silvertone sounds like through a Big Muff and my Kay

But if I had to, I'd say it's :awesome:

For lolz, we put a P90 into that Teisco my friend had. It actually made it sound worse. :LOL:

Jimbo be right though :)