tbh, i need a guitar. for £60 what can you expect really, I just need something I can Band practice with for 3 weeks until the MA is finished, then if its really awful, I'll sell it, and even if I lose some money (yeah like i'm gonna lose money lol, I'll make a profit) it's worth the playing for those few weeks.

tbh, i need a guitar. for £60 what can you expect really, I just need something I can Band practice with for 3 weeks until the MA is finished, then if its really awful, I'll sell it, and even if I lose some money (yeah like i'm gonna lose money lol, I'll make a profit) it's worth the playing for those few weeks.

At least get a used squier or something :(

Yeah Longans right, a dirt cheap used Squier Bullet would be an excellent option. And chances are it would be great to keep even after you get your MA because theyre great modding platforms.

Exactly, you could use it to mess around with electronics whilst having the knowledge that it has been made right

Guest Batman.

I've got an absolutely brilliant Squire Showmaster that cost £50 ( Complete with shitty amp :awesome: ). Also got a transparent perspex guitar, also £50, that weighs a lot, but sounds pretty great.

Morale of the story: Buy guitars from people who don't know the value of the things they're selling. :LOL:

Archived