deluxe-memory-man-tap-tempo.jpg

It's finally mine! :awesome:

Gratz! Looking for a new delay and was torn between that and the flashback, still am tbh... The e.g. vid of the loop makes it seem quite cool, albeit at the expense of taking one of your pedals out of the chain and only to be used with it, but still. Let us know how you get on with it!

Yeah, when I was first looking at it, I was really taken in by the potential of the effects loop, and the expression pedal options, and so on. But when you actually think about how much you have to spend for a pedal to go in that effects loop, and for an expression pedal or two, and what you'd actually be gaining for that extra money, not to mention the extra pedalboard space that's going to take up, it's not really worth it from my point of view. As a delay pedal though, it's definitely the one for me, so it was a no-brainer then really. And sure, I'll be able to hear it a lot more when I get my new cables and so on. I want to get a bunch more pedals over the next 2-3 months too, so when I have them all set up together, I'll write something up. ;)

Yeah, when I was first looking at it, I was really taken in by the potential of the effects loop, and the expression pedal options, and so on. But when you actually think about how much you have to spend for a pedal to go in that effects loop, and for an expression pedal or two, and what you'd actually be gaining for that extra money, not to mention the extra pedalboard space that's going to take up, it's not really worth it from my point of view. As a delay pedal though, it's definitely the one for me, so it was a no-brainer then really. And sure, I'll be able to hear it a lot more when I get my new cables and so on. I want to get a bunch more pedals over the next 2-3 months too, so when I have them all set up together, I'll write something up. ;)

Maybe you could put a spare dist box in there so every repeat is distorted :eek:Think of the epicness

deluxe-memory-man-tap-tempo.jpg

It's finally mine! :awesome:

It came late yesterday afternoon! Only about 300 of them are going to exist due to the chips needed for it being so rare, so I'm so happy that I've got mine now! 1100ms of beautiful analog delay, or up to 1500ms with the tap tempo although it obviously loses a bit of clarity with the longer times using that. Sounds great anyway, can't wait for my new cables and everything to really put it through its paces as the ones I tested it with last night are really on their last legs and a lot of the signal wasn't going through. Still funny that everything you play instantly sounds like The Edge though! :chuckle:

Using the modulation dials properly might take me a bit of getting used to, but otherwise, I love it already! :happy:

Very nice! I'm glad you like it :happy: Like I said, I just got the Deluxe Memory Boy...how does it make you feel that mine was almost exactly the same but half the price? :ninja:

that is 4 MN3005s:eek:

:awesome: Love those things

Very nice! I'm glad you like it :happy: Like I said, I just got the Deluxe Memory Boy...how does it make you feel that mine was almost exactly the same but half the price? :ninja:

Yeah, but also about half the delay time! :chuckle:

I'm very happy with it anyway! But yeah, if the DMMTT had been completely unavailable, I'd probably have gone for that one too! ;)

I just like to have the option, you know? I'd rather be able to and not have to use it than want to and be stuck with less. Why do you think I'm cramming my custom so full of stuff? I'll use it all of course, but not all the time. But I'll be much happier knowing that I have the potential to use it when I want to. Gives a bit more freedom I guess...

How come you sold the M13?

Nothing to do with it. It's just becase now that I've got a pedalboard and all of my real pedals, the M13 doesn't serve the same function it used to. Basically, it became redundant. I think I'll pick up and M9 at some point though, just because it's really useful to have for effects that are sort of "odds and ends," things I'd never need a standalone pedal for.

Archived